Lua: Indicator for end of flow
When using the Lua output feature to stream data, it would be beneficial if Lua was aware when a flow has ended, or when a stream is the last stream within a flow.
This feature is to expose an indicator to Lua.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Victor Julien
- Target version set to 2.1beta3
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
I've tested this feature for my use cases and it works great. Open and close variables are both flagged appropriately for my tests.
Thank you for the quick turnaround, this is a very useful feature.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Also available in: Atom