- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 10/23/2017
- Suricata (Manager, 11/09/2009)
- 11:09 AM Suricata Feature #2076 (Assigned): Strip whitespace from buffers
- 11:08 AM Suricata Feature #1006 (Assigned): transformation api
- 03:38 AM Suricata Bug #2250 (Assigned): detect: mixing byte_extract and isdataat leads to FP & FN
- Rule parsing is implemented, but rule matching is not.
Reported by Harley H https://lists.openinfosecfoundation.or...
- 08:14 AM Suricata Feature #2213: file matching: allow generic file matching / store
- Please open a separate ticket for that.
- 01:22 PM Suricata Bug #2248 (Assigned): travis: non-pinned rustup version of the rust builder, with failure permitted
- Travis allows you to 'allow for failure'. Add a builder that always uses the latest rust(up) stable. Allow it to fail...
- 01:21 PM Suricata Bug #2247 (Assigned): travis: pin 'rustup' version
- Pin the rustc version that we use for the 'rustup' builder. This to avoid unrelated build failures in pull requests l...
- 01:19 PM Suricata Bug #2246 (Assigned): travis: make distcheck with rust enabled
- Add builder with Rust enabled that runs make distcheck
- 06:59 AM Suricata Feature #2245 (Assigned): decoder for ieee802.1AH traffic
- Pcap found on public snort mailinglist
- 03:47 AM Suricata Optimization #2193 (Assigned): random: support getrandom(2) if available
- 02:15 AM Suricata Feature #2054: Extracting HTTPS URL´s from SMTP, currently only HTTP is supported
- I like the idea. Happy to take a pull request.
Also available in: Atom