- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 11/16/2018
- 02:55 PM Suricata Bug #2662: unix socket - memcap read/set showing unlimited where there are limited values configured by default
- Giuseppe, I think you wrote this feature. Could you check this out? Thanks!
- 02:44 PM Suricata Bug #2669: make install-full fails due to being unable to find libhtp.so.2
- At the time of running this we know where we installed libhtp, so we could consider setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to that l...
- 02:35 PM Suricata Feature #2684 (Assigned): Add JA3S
- 02:34 PM Suricata Feature #2150 (Closed): Support for attaching Suricata to multiple NFQ's using the default startup script
- 02:59 PM Suricata Support #2685 (New): SuriCon 2018 brainstorm
Meta ticket. Add relations to this ticket for the tickets discussed at SuriCon or created after SuriCon brainstorm....
- 07:21 PM Suricata Feature #2678 (New): list-keywords: add info about fast_pattern and transforms
- Add more info to the output of list-keywords:
- fast pattern capable?
- supports transforms?
- sticky buffer, co...
- 05:42 PM Suricata Feature #2670 (Assigned): tls_cert sticky buffer
- Mats, are you interested in taking this?
- 05:36 PM Suricata Bug #2677 (Assigned): coverity: ja3 potential memory leak
- 05:31 PM Suricata-Update Bug #2676 (Assigned): coverity warning: forward null
- 11:49 AM Suricata Support #2666: add BPF filter from /etc/init.d/suricata to /etc/suricata/suricata.yaml
- Yes, you can add it in the yaml to the interface config. Most likely af-packet in your case, so it would go here http...
Also available in: Atom