- Login: vjulien
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 06/24/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 04:12 PM Suricata Bug #4542: SIGSEGV in BodyBase64Buffer at output-json-http.c:439
- We think this may be caused by the musl library using a much smaller default stack size per thread.
- 06:56 AM Suricata Bug #4538 (Closed): modbus: Memory leak in signature parsing with pcre
- 06:53 AM Suricata Support #4544: Suricata 4.1.6 crashes while handling SMB traffic
- I think these commits should do it. I would still strongly recommend upgrading to the most recent 5 or 6 version. We ...
- 01:40 PM Suricata Feature #4541 (Assigned): netmap: new API version (14) supports multi-ring software mode
- 01:39 PM Suricata Bug #4478 (Assigned): Netmap IPS mode in Suricata 6.x ceases to pass traffic after a short, variable period of time on FreeBSD-12
- 06:02 AM Suricata Bug #4478: Netmap IPS mode in Suricata 6.x ceases to pass traffic after a short, variable period of time on FreeBSD-12
- What happens if you compile Suricata with @--enable-debug@ and set the following env vars: @SC_LOG_LEVEL=Debug@ and @...
- 08:15 AM Suricata Bug #3910: datasets: for type string the memcap isn't applied to the string data
- One issue is how to deal with upgrades. If suddenly more data is accounted in the memcap, existing setups might sudde...
- 06:41 AM Suricata Bug #4503 (Closed): Buffer overflow in "by_rule" threshold context
- 06:11 AM Suricata Bug #4514: Suricata 6.0.2 segfault
- Probably the same issue as #4503
- 05:05 AM Suricata Support #4506: PacketBypassCallback
- This works as designed. The purpose of the callback is to enable a bypass in the capture method. After this Suricata ...
Also available in: Atom