- Login: vjulien
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 04/09/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 05:42 AM Suricata Bug #4424: ftp: Memory leak with duplicate FTP expectation
- Is #4348 related or even the same issue?
- 01:28 PM Suricata Bug #3703: fileinfo "stored: false" even if the file is kept on disk
- Work in progress here https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5999
- 08:14 AM Suricata Feature #4406: Get flow information by flow_id
- It's unclear to me what your idea is here? Can you expand more?
- 07:26 PM Suricata Bug #4407 (Closed): threshold: slow startup on threshold.config with many addresses in suppression
- A threshold config like...
- 08:30 PM Suricata Bug #4394 (Closed): detect: "drop" on protocol detect only rule doesn't drop flow
For backports: this pa...
- 08:29 PM Suricata Bug #4397 (Closed): eve.drop: alerts option logs lowest priority alert
- 11:56 AM Suricata Bug #4397 (Closed): eve.drop: alerts option logs lowest priority alert
- Alert logged is the lowest priority instead of the highest priority.
- 03:34 PM Suricata Bug #4394 (Closed): detect: "drop" on protocol detect only rule doesn't drop flow
- Drop on a protocol detection only rule will drop the packet, but not the flow.
- 04:00 PM Suricata Bug #4384 (Closed): mingw: crash in call to Sleep function
- I think this was a bug in mingw. After applying todays updates it works again.
- 01:48 PM Suricata Bug #4384 (Closed): mingw: crash in call to Sleep function
- Suricata crashes when calling the @Sleep@ function. This happens on Windows 10 + fully updated mingw64.
Also available in: Atom