- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 01/21/2020
- 04:17 PM Suricata Task #3443: Research: use c11 standard
- Probably a stretch, but for good measure we should consider c18 while at it.
- 11:19 AM Suricata Task #3443: Research: use c11 standard
- Snippet from my Gitlab-CI centos:6 builder:...
- 09:01 AM Suricata Task #3443: Research: use c11 standard
- CentOS 6's gcc is too old. A c11 version can be installed through 'scl'. See for example https://edwards.sdsu.edu/res...
- 08:59 AM Suricata Task #3443 (New): Research: use c11 standard
- Currently we use c99, or rather gnu99. c11 brings some nice improvements like thread local, atomics, anonymous struct...
- 09:09 AM Suricata Feature #3444 (Assigned): app-layer: signal stream engine about expected data size
- Currently the TCP based app-layers assemble the buffer they work on themselves. This leads to unnecessary buffering a...
- 09:05 AM Suricata Bug #3441 (Assigned): alerts: missing rdp and snmp metadata
- 09:20 PM Suricata Bug #2993 (Closed): Suricata 5.0.0beta1 memory allocation of 4294966034 bytes failed
- 09:20 PM Suricata Bug #3433 (Closed): coverity: CID 1456679: Memory - corruptions (NEGATIVE_RETURNS)
- 09:19 PM Suricata Bug #3434 (Closed): coverity: CID 1456680: Incorrect expression (IDENTICAL_BRANCHES)
- 07:28 PM Suricata Bug #3435: afl: Compile/make fails on openSUSE Leap-15.1
- It seems the issue here is that --enable-afl was used. This is meant only for fuzz testing certain Suricata internals.
Also available in: Atom