- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 03/19/2019
- 01:51 PM Suricata Bug #1427 (Assigned): configure with libnss and libnspr
- Jason are you interested in checking this one as well?
- 01:39 PM Suricata Bug #2888: 4.1.3 core in HCBDCreateSpace
- If you compiler is recent enough, you should just be able to add '-fsanitize=address -fno-omit-frame-pointer' to your...
- 01:28 PM Suricata Bug #2888: 4.1.3 core in HCBDCreateSpace
- Are you able to compile Suricata 4.1.3 with ASAN enabled? Then it *should* blow up at the first error, not at some la...
- 01:09 PM Suricata Bug #2888: 4.1.3 core in HCBDCreateSpace
- Did you run 4.1.2 before? Does that show the issue as well?
I agree this looks like mem corruption.
- 12:20 PM Suricata Bug #2888: 4.1.3 core in HCBDCreateSpace
- Thanks Andy. The gdb output in note number #3, is that from the same crash as the bt above? If not, could you produce...
- 12:33 PM Suricata Optimization #442 (Closed): code cleanup - update all prototypes to include parameter names
- I don't think this is necessary.
- 12:31 PM Suricata Feature #2282 (Assigned): event log aka weird.log
- 08:32 PM Suricata Bug #2882: http keyword rule regression for bi-directional rules
- This was never supported. The only change in 4.1 is that the rule parser became stricter. In previous versions such r...
- 09:50 AM Suricata Bug #2462 (New): memleak: gitmaster json dns logger - 4.1.0-dev (rev efdc592)
- Unable to reproduce and code review didn't show it either. Peter, are you able to reproduce this still? If so, can yo...
- 09:45 AM Suricata Bug #1013: command line parsing
- I think it should be consistent for all capture methods, and I'd like this to be an error instead of a warning disgui...
Also available in: Atom