- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 04/17/2018
- 04:14 PM Suricata Bug #2492: Inverted IP params in fileinfo events
- I think the logging should respect the file direction. In all implementations the files are in per-direction 'FileCon...
- 07:33 AM Suricata Feature #2320 (Rejected): configure host os policy over unix socket
- Rejected as duplicate of #660
- 07:30 AM Suricata Feature #2277: netinfo: structured information about the network. Output hierarchical network tree in events
- At the team meeting in Amsterdam 2018 we agreed that the format should be YAML. It's easier to hand edit, and for mac...
- 07:25 AM Suricata Feature #2319: Expose flow lifetime to the rulelanguage
- Stian are you planning to submit an implementation for this?
- 07:23 AM Suricata Feature #962: Can I log the mac address of the source?
- At the team meeting in Amsterdam 2018 we agreed on the following:
for packets, log mac src/dst as a scalar field i...
- 07:18 AM Suricata Feature #2485 (Assigned): http: log byte range with file extraction
- While byte ranges are not supported, it would be nice to at least log the range to the fileinfo records so that post ...
- 07:15 AM Suricata Feature #1705 (Closed): hyperscan pcre integration
- After experimentation & discussion this didn't seem worth the effort.
- 03:59 PM Suricata Feature #2484 (New): no stream events after known pkt loss in flow
- Stream events become extra noisy after a gap has been seen (pkt loss). Disable stream events for the rest of this flow.
- 03:56 PM Suricata Feature #2315 (Assigned): eve: ftp logging
- 03:55 PM Suricata Feature #2311: math on extracted values
- We need feedback on what usecases would need to be added/supported.
Also available in: Atom