- Login: vjulien
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 08/07/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||11/09/2009|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 03:29 PM Suricata Task #3759: datasets: finalize to move out of 'experimental'
- Jason can you have a look at the various use cases, also combined with Suricata-Update's support?
- 03:26 PM Suricata Bug #3867 (New): windows: compile warnings
- A recent mingw update triggered lots of warnings:...
- 02:13 PM Suricata Feature #3003: filestore to uses rename syscall instead of sendfile,which doesn't allow files to be sent across file systems
- Would be good to perf test to see if it has negative effects.
- 02:11 PM Suricata Support #3252 (Closed): Matching a long list of tls.fingerprint fields is extremly CPU intensive
- Use @tls.cert_fingerprint; dataset:isset,tls-fingerprints;@ you should be able to get much better perf.
But even w...
- 02:09 PM Suricata Bug #3728 (Feedback): ftp file extraction failure
- An Suricata-Verify test case to show the issue would be great.
- 02:07 PM Suricata Bug #3109: dcerpc engine not generating alerts
- I think this works as intended: bind followed by a request. IIRC this was done for Snort compatibility.
I agree it...
- 02:05 PM Suricata Bug #2495 (Closed): Stream depth and filestore interaction
- 02:05 PM Suricata Bug #2433: memleak with suppression rules defined in threshold.conf
- Are these still valid?
- 02:01 PM Suricata Task #3194 (Assigned): investigate pcre2 support
- 02:00 PM Suricata Feature #962 (Closed): Can I log the mac address of the source?
Also available in: Atom