- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 09/20/2018
- 03:07 PM Suricata Bug #2522: The cross-effects of rules on each other, without the use of flowbits.
- I've done a new implementation where the rescanning is no longer needed: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3486
- 08:47 AM Suricata Revision 64d75496: detect/analyzer: add notes (and warnings)
- 07:19 AM Suricata Feature #2282: event log aka weird.log
- This would involve creating a new eve packet logger that is invoked if a packet has events set. It can then loop the ...
- 07:14 AM Suricata Feature #1300: profiling: per flow recording of profiling data
- I think this would be quite easy now. Just capture the ticks within the lock of the FlowWorker and store that in the ...
- 06:59 AM Suricata Feature #1203 (Assigned): TCP Fast Open support
- 06:11 AM Suricata Revision e02b74de: http: implement min size stream logic
- Update HTTP parser to set the min inspect depth per transaction. This
allows for signatures to have their fast_patter...
- 06:11 AM Suricata Revision 7186ce7b: stream: introduce min inspect depth logic
- Some rules need to inspect both raw stream data and higher level
buffers together. When this higher level buffer is a...
- 01:59 PM Suricata Optimization #2580 (Closed): ip: FragmentSmack
- 01:55 PM Suricata Optimization #2579 (Closed): tcp: SegmentSmack
- 01:54 PM Suricata Feature #2279 (Closed): TLS 1.3 decoding, SNI extraction and logging
Also available in: Atom