Hi, i need to reload some configurations of suricata.yaml like rulesets but without stopping Suricata and start it again. Is it possible to do a sighup restart like the one implemented in snort? That way, instead of restarting the proccess, it is only necessary to send a: kill -HUP $(pidof suricata) command to reload some settings.
- Assignee set to Victor Julien
This is not supported yet. It's one of our phase 2 goals, though. No eta on it yet.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Victor Julien to Anoop Saldanha
- Target version set to 1.3beta1
We're working on live rule reload on receiving a USR2 signal.
- Target version changed from 1.3beta1 to 1.3beta2
- Target version changed from 1.3beta2 to 1.3rc1
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Current master has live updates... send a USR2 signal and it will reload the rules.
Also available in: Atom