- Email: Jason.MacLulich@endace.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 06/30/2010
- Suricata (Developer, 11/09/2009)
- 02:17 PM Suricata Feature #197: Investigate removing memcpy() from pcap runmodes and possibly others.
- This is the same problem we encounter with DAG integration -- we have to memcpy the packets from the DAG buffers as t...
- 10:02 AM Suricata Revision ae095e58: o Changed SCMalloc to DecodeThreadVarsAlloc in Decode thread initialization. (Ish) o Changed htons to noths. (Ish) o Added support for handling DAG cards running DSM modules and other non-standard ETH ERF types. o Added support for allowing gracefull restarts of the fetch thread if it fails to read an ERF properly.
- 04:54 AM Suricata Revision 835630ef: Add initial support for reading packets from a DAG card, we only support reading from a single stream at this time.
- Use the --dag <dagname> cmd line option to specify from which DAG card to read pkts
Issue at the moment with p...
Also available in: Atom