- Login: eileen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/07/2011
- Last connection: 07/06/2012
- 02:47 PM Suricata Bug #497 (Closed): rule-analyzer depth/offset warnings not counted
- The depth/offset warnings do not increment the rule_warning counter, so they are not reported in the warnings-only mo...
- 01:25 PM Suricata Bug #401 (Closed): fix relative handling for all content based keywords
- relative handling for content keywords is broken
- 01:13 PM Suricata Bug #377: Duplicate signature ids allowed
- Updated patch attached; added gid check.
- 10:36 AM Suricata Bug #377 (Closed): Duplicate signature ids allowed
- Duplicate signature ids are accepted without warning or error. Patch attached.
- 11:53 AM Suricata Bug #317: Invalid Rules
- I've added a sheet to Peter's workbook which lists categories of invalid or bad rules, and color-coded the rules in P...
- 08:45 PM Suricata Bug #327: IPv6 fast.log displays wrong protocol
- Fixed bugs where layer 4 protocol was not set if there were no ipv6 extension headers. This resulted in fast.log show...
- 10:45 AM Suricata Bug #363 (Closed): rule fires only with ip as protocol on ICMPv6 packets
- The protocol in the rules should be icmp for ICMPv6 packets. However, the rule fires only if the protocol is ip.
- 05:30 PM Suricata Feature #349 (Assigned): Rule analyzer for the engine
Also available in: Atom