- Login: milkmix_
- Registered on: 11/02/2017
- Last connection: 02/07/2018
- 04:26 AM Suricata Bug #2289: af-packet bpf filtering failed to select multiple vlan
- Eric Leblond wrote:
> My current eBPF branch has a eBPF filter dedicated to VLAN filtering: https://github.com/regit...
- 08:12 AM Suricata Bug #2265: pass rules not taken into account
- Andreas Herz wrote:
> did you have a chance to reproduce it?
Sorry for the late reply, all my apologies. We were ...
- 08:39 AM Suricata Bug #2289 (Closed): af-packet bpf filtering failed to select multiple vlan
This issue is not related to Suricata but common to all tools using BPF (ex: tcpdump).
- 01:02 PM Suricata Bug #2265: pass rules not taken into account
- Can't reproduce it in my lab either... I will try to reproduce it again in the environment I had the bug. Sorry about...
- 10:02 AM Suricata Bug #2265: pass rules not taken into account
- Example of alert rule : ETPRO 2803213 (alert udp any any -> ...), triggering for ip 10.1.1.10
Whitelisting it with :...
- 06:09 AM Suricata Bug #2265 (Closed): pass rules not taken into account
- We are having a strange behavior w/ suricata 4.0.1 that already happened w/ 2.x : pass rules are properly loaded but ...
Also available in: Atom