- Login: whotwagner
- Registered on: 11/16/2017
- Last connection: 04/06/2018
- 08:49 AM Suricata Bug #2370 (Closed): Conf: Multipe NULL-pointer dereferences in PostConfLoadedSetup
- Multiple NULL-pointer dereferences after ConfGet in PostConfLoadedSetup can cause suricata to terminate with segfault...
- 04:16 PM Suricata Bug #2368 (Closed): Conf: Multipe NULL-pointer dereferences after ConfGetBool in StreamTcpInitConfig
- There are multiple NULL-pointer dereferences after calling ConfGetBool in StreamTcpInitConfig. ConfGetBool calls Conf...
- 03:56 PM Suricata Bug #2367 (Closed): Conf: Multipe NULL-pointer dereferences in HostInitConfig
- Conf: Multipe NULL-pointer dereferences in HostInitConfig
Multiple NULL-pointer dereferences after ConfGet in Host...
- 02:53 PM Suricata-Update Bug #2359 (Closed): (Remote)Code-Execution while reading yaml-file
- The list of possible sources for suricata-update is downloaded from "https://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/rules/inde...
- 03:33 PM Suricata-Update Feature #2350: implement a config-option for the suricata.yaml-path
- I added the changes for multiple default locations for suricata.yaml to my commit
- 02:26 PM Suricata Bug #2354 (Closed): conf: multiple NULL-pointer dereferences in StreamTcpInitConfig
- There are multiple NULL-pointer derefs in StreamTCPInitConfig. All of them happen because ConfGet returns 1 even if t...
- 12:56 PM Suricata-Update Feature #2350: implement a config-option for the suricata.yaml-path
- /etc/suricata/suricata-debian.yaml is standard in Debian Jessie(which is still Supported) but not in Debian Stretch. ...
- 09:03 AM Suricata-Update Feature #2350 (Closed): implement a config-option for the suricata.yaml-path
- At the moment /etc/suricata/suricata.yaml is hardcoded. On my dev-system this file is located at "/usr/local/etc/suri...
- 07:17 AM Suricata Bug #2349 (Closed): conf: multiple NULL-pointer dereferences in FlowInitConfig
- There are multiple NULL-pointer dereferences in FlowInitConfig after reading in config-values for flow. Here is a sam...
- 04:07 PM Suricata Bug #2347 (Closed): conf: use of NULL-pointer in DetectLoadCompleteSigPath
- The "sig_file" argument of DetectLoadCompleteSigPath() is not checked for NULL-values. If this argument is NULL a SEG...
Also available in: Atom