- Registered on: 12/07/2017
- Last connection: 12/16/2017
- 07:41 AM Suricata Revision 5de77e31: lua output: Update example script to match style of user doc examples
- 07:41 AM Suricata Revision dc07c1fe: lua output doc: Use more descriptive variable names in the examples
- This also removes the "args" parameter of the hooking functions in the examples,
since this parameter is unused in al...
- 07:41 AM Suricata Revision 3307f7a9: lua output doc: Add explaining introduction text
- 07:37 PM Suricata Bug #1503: lua output setup failure does not exit engine with --init-errors-fatal
- Resolved with: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3269
- 07:36 PM Suricata Bug #1503 (Resolved): lua output setup failure does not exit engine with --init-errors-fatal
- 02:23 AM Suricata Revision 748fda19: output/lua: better lua output setup error handling
- If suricata was started with --init-errors-fatal and an error occured
during setup of lua output (like if lua scripts...
- 02:22 AM Suricata Revision 7910b668: output/lua: remove unnecessary detect.h include
- output-lua.c contained an include of detect.h.
Since we don't (and shouldn't) call any functions from detect.c in ou...
- 02:13 PM Suricata Feature #2421: Warn user if -r (pcap offline mode) is used with default log dir
- I also think a distinction between 'user mode' and 'system mode' would make sense.
But this opens a new question: ...
- 06:23 PM Suricata Bug #2428 (Feedback): suricata.log file permission error message when using suricata -l <dir> -r x.pcap as unprivilegded user
- When starting suricata as an unprivileged user in offline pcap mode with a extra logdir, like e.g.:
- 03:28 PM Suricata Bug #2424 (Feedback): suri->userid (SCInstance) does not reflect correct uid if suricata is started as non-root
- This currently happens if e.g. suricata is started as non root and does not drop privileges.
This is because suri-...
Also available in: Atom