Gerado Iglesias Galvan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/11/2009
- Last connection: 04/15/2010
- 11:41 PM Suricata Bug #83: set thread name
- Windows uses SetThreadName, but it only works under debugging mode...
FreeBSD has pthread_set_name_np, though it see...
- 12:18 PM Suricata Bug #83: set thread name
- Victor Julien wrote:
> For all threads set the name using: prctl(PR_SET_NAME, "myname");
prctl() seems not to be ...
- 12:14 AM Suricata Bug #80 (Closed): flow options syntax
- flow keyword syntax is too strict, it only accepts options typed in lower case. Snort recognises such options even by...
Also available in: Atom