- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/13/2012
- Last connection: 11/30/2017
- 01:30 AM Suricata Feature #2199: DNS answer events compacted
- Ask Kemp wrote:
> I believe this request is similar to the one I made in https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/i...
- 08:38 AM Suricata Feature #2199 (New): DNS answer events compacted
- If a dns response packet has many answer, each of it provides a line logged.
It would be good to provide a way to co...
- 09:32 AM Suricata Feature #2095 (Closed): eve: http body in alert event
- If a signature triggers an alert, currently there is no readable information about the content.
Would be interesting...
- 02:11 AM Suricata Feature #1657 (Closed): Per application layer stats
- Merged through https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2292
- 04:47 AM Suricata Bug #1589: Cannot run nfq in workers mode
- 08:41 AM Suricata Bug #1719 (Closed): fileinfo output wrong in eve in http
- Similar to https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/1554, but this affects http in some conditions.
- 03:34 AM Suricata Feature #1657 (Closed): Per application layer stats
- In the stats EVE output, we currently can't know how much application layer transactions have been handled by the sup...
- 08:51 AM Suricata Bug #1648 (New): Print stats if an iface doesn't exist
- Suricata outputs stats even if an interface doesn't exist,
this means that a division by 0 occurs:
- 03:43 AM Suricata Bug #1646 (Closed): smtp: fix inspected tracker values
- Currently inspected tracker settings are parsed and stored in a local vars,
instead of in smtp_config, which are set...
- 09:21 AM Suricata Feature #1604 (Assigned): mixed IDS/IPS mode
- Currently Suricata can works only in IDS or IPS mode.
The idea is to run suri in both IDS and IPS mode, which is mix...
Also available in: Atom