- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/13/2012
- Last connection: 09/30/2019
- 08:16 AM Suricata Feature #2426: tls: extend logging
- Hello, Not at the moment.
- 12:05 PM Suricata Feature #3084 (Closed): SIP parser, logging and detection
- I'm writing a rust parser for SIP protocol, a basic logging module
and adding some new keywords, see below:
- 03:56 PM Suricata Bug #2978: IRC traffic parsed by FTP
- this pcap can be shared?
- 06:46 PM Suricata Feature #2930 (Closed): http_protocol: use mpm and content inspect v2 apis
- 'http_protocol' can be updated to use the new apis and
register the keyword as http.protocol.
- 11:56 AM Suricata Bug #2912 (Closed): memleaks in nflog
- I've found some memleaks in nflog with ASAN:...
- 07:12 PM Suricata Feature #2759: iprep: more granularity
- Does this task consist of just expanding those values?
Can you fill in more details please?
- 07:47 PM Suricata Bug #1648: Print stats if an iface doesn't exist
- No, it is no longer an issue.
- 02:13 PM Suricata Bug #2662: unix socket - memcap read/set showing unlimited where there are limited values configured by default
- Not able to reproduce the issue with the default config....
- 02:59 PM Suricata Bug #2662: unix socket - memcap read/set showing unlimited where there are limited values configured by default
- Yes sure.
- 08:42 AM Suricata Feature #2277: netinfo: structured information about the network. Output hierarchical network tree in events
- The only one we have seen so far is device42 that is not really common and has a JSON output. Their format has far mo...
Also available in: Atom