- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/13/2012
- Last connection: 09/28/2016
- Suricata (Developer, 12/22/2012)
- 02:11 AM Suricata Feature #1657 (Closed): Per application layer stats
- Merged through https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2292
- 04:47 AM Suricata Bug #1589: Cannot run nfq in workers mode
- 08:41 AM Suricata Bug #1719 (Closed): fileinfo output wrong in eve in http
- Similar to https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/1554, but this affects http in some conditions.
- 03:34 AM Suricata Feature #1657 (Closed): Per application layer stats
- In the stats EVE output, we currently can't know how much application layer transactions have been handled by the sup...
- 08:51 AM Suricata Bug #1648 (New): Print stats if an iface doesn't exist
- Suricata outputs stats even if an interface doesn't exist,
this means that a division by 0 occurs:
- 03:43 AM Suricata Bug #1646 (Closed): smtp: fix inspected tracker values
- Currently inspected tracker settings are parsed and stored in a local vars,
instead of in smtp_config, which are set...
- 09:21 AM Suricata Feature #1604 (Assigned): mixed IDS/IPS mode
- Currently Suricata can works only in IDS or IPS mode.
The idea is to run suri in both IDS and IPS mode, which is mix...
- 07:06 AM Suricata Feature #1600 (Assigned): flash file decompression for file_data
- Permits to decompress flash files compressed with zlib/lzma sent through http.
- 06:20 AM Suricata Feature #1586 (Closed): Add flow memcap counter
- Add a counter indicating how many times the flow max memcap has been reached
- 05:10 AM Suricata Feature #1585 (Assigned): unix-socket: improve information regarding ruleset
- Improve information regarding ruleset returned to the user by suricata, in JSON format and via unix-socket.
Also available in: Atom