- Registered on: 09/29/2018
- Last connection: 03/18/2019
- 07:40 AM Suricata-Update Bug #2893 (New): Default for --ignore does not work
- Ideally, when suricata-update is not provided with --ignore option, it should anyway ignore "*deleted.rules" . Howeve...
- 07:29 AM Suricata-Update Bug #2892 (New): Parse the rule files alphabetically
- Currently when we run suricta-update with -v option, we see a lot of files being parsed,...
- 07:22 AM Suricata-Update Optimization #2874 (Assigned): Bring parsers out of the main function
- 07:33 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #2880: Remove redundant code
- Hi, Yashaswi!
Please follow the contribution guidelines as mentioned on the project page on Outreachy website.
- 06:42 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #2873 (Assigned): Separate out matchers
- 06:39 PM Suricata-Update Bug #2867 (Feedback): Failure with missing rule params
- 06:36 PM Suricata-Update Task #2879 (Assigned): Log a warning on duplicate SID.
- 06:33 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #2880 (New): Remove redundant code
- This issue is indefinite and open for all. You have to look up the codebase, find redundant code and make them into s...
- 06:18 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #2878 (Feedback): Catch control-c (KeyboardInterrupt) and exit cleanly.
- 05:34 PM Suricata-Update Bug #2851 (Assigned): suricata-update doesn't properly load some sections in update.yaml file
Also available in: Atom