Gatewatcher Dev Team
- Login: ArmatureTech
- Registered on: 10/30/2018
- Last connection: 05/24/2022
- 09:09 AM Suricata Bug #5327 (Closed): track by_rule|by_both incorrectly rejected for global thresholds
Working on global thresholds, we came across "this documentation":https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/surica...
- 03:40 PM Suricata Bug #5320 (Closed): Key collisions in HTTP JSON eve-logs
During development of issue #2485 (commit bef190f767828f240f1ef9718e72b187faedc5af), the @content_range@ JSON ...
- 01:22 PM Suricata Bug #5317 (Closed): flow manager: end of flow counters not working
We mentioned in passing in ticket #5270 that the code responsible for incrementing counters flow.mgr.new_prune...
- 04:24 PM Suricata Bug #5270: Flow hash table collision and flow state corruption between different capture interfaces
- The pcap files used for this test
- 04:20 PM Suricata Bug #5270 (Closed): Flow hash table collision and flow state corruption between different capture interfaces
We found during the quality assurance testing of our suricata setup a somewhat strange situation.
- 02:55 PM Suricata Bug #3703: fileinfo "stored: false" even if the file is kept on disk
We would like to thank you for the work that has been done regarding this issue. It seems like the source caus...
- 09:18 AM Suricata Feature #4386 (Closed): Support for RFC2231
- We noticed a lack of support for multiline header attributes in mime documents as defined in RFC2231 (standard track)...
- 11:20 AM Suricata Bug #3703: fileinfo "stored: false" even if the file is kept on disk
Thank you for trying to reproduce the bug.
It is really weird that you cannot; it might be related to some...
- 08:07 AM Suricata Bug #3703: fileinfo "stored: false" even if the file is kept on disk
Just an quick update from our side: we have been able to confirm that the issue is still present in the latest...
- 01:16 PM Suricata Bug #3703 (Closed): fileinfo "stored: false" even if the file is kept on disk
We believe we found a reproducible bug in the file store code.
Basically, what happens is that some streams ...
Also available in: Atom