- Registered on: 02/18/2019
- Last connection: 09/05/2019
- 07:42 PM Suricata Bug #3378: ftp asan leak
- Peter .. Can you apply the diff from 3118 and rerun to see if that's the culprit?
- 08:56 PM Suricata Bug #3047 (Closed): byte_extract does not work in some situations
- Fixed with https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4391
- 12:53 AM Suricata Bug #3103: --engine-analysis warning for flow on an icmp request rule
- Since this is an ICMP echo (with code 0), the warning re: both request and response is invalid?
Currently, the ana...
- 12:46 AM Suricata Bug #3350: --engine-analysis not understanding transforms
- The concern are these messages
- 07:43 PM Suricata Bug #3272: ftp: ASAN error (4.1.x)
- This won't be an issue with 4.1.5 as the code checks if there's additional parameters supplied with RETR or STOR:
- 11:14 AM Suricata Task #3167 (Assigned): convert all _Bool use to bool
- 09:00 PM Suricata Bug #3237: http_accept not treated as sticky buffer by --engine-analysis
- This PR adds support for ...
- 11:11 PM Suricata Bug #3226: ftp: ASAN error
- This is occurs because the code presumes there are at least 6 characters in ...
- 11:07 PM Suricata Bug #3226: ftp: ASAN error
This also occurred while fuzzing:
==11==ERROR: UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer: SEGV on unknown address 0x00...
- 11:28 PM Suricata Bug #2506: filestore v1: with stream-depth not null, files are never truncated
- > I think we need to consider whether it makes sense to make this a 'increase only' override (e.g. main depth is 1MiB...
Also available in: Atom