- Registered on: 02/18/2019
- Last connection: 04/08/2019
- 04:57 PM Suricata Feature #2958: Suricata 5.0.0beta1 and way too much anomaly logging
- Here are some possible directions for reducing anomaly log activity:
* Rate limit log records. Use a mec...
- 10:48 PM Suricata Bug #2978 (New): IRC traffic parsed by FTP
- Some IRC traffic is being parsed by the FTP parser.
There is a (private) pcap that demonstrates the problem.
- 12:30 AM Suricata Bug #2458: memleak: gitmaster - 4.1.0-dev (rev c60decd)
- Victor Julien wrote:
> Looks similar to https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3827#discussion_r281012429
- 10:24 PM Suricata Bug #2951: valgrind warnings in ftp
- What valgrind version and valgrind options were used to produce these results?
Can valgrind be executed with "--tr...
- 09:49 PM Suricata Feature #2916 (New): FTP decoder should have Rust port parsers
- Feature 2459 and bug 2527 added support for FTP active mode.
That created 2 new functions to process the command l...
- 05:31 PM Suricata Bug #2833 (Resolved): mem leak - rules loading hunt rules
- Fixed in https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3735
- 11:44 PM Suricata Feature #2282: event log aka weird.log
- Events in Bro's weird log: https://github.com/zeek/zeek/blob/release/2.6/scripts/base/frameworks/notice/weird.bro
- 01:03 AM Suricata Bug #2833: mem leak - rules loading hunt rules
- Through trial and error, this is the single rule that causes the memory leaks; furthermore, the number of ...
Also available in: Atom