- Registered on: 02/18/2019
- Last connection: 09/05/2019
- 09:00 PM Suricata Bug #3237: http_accept not treated as sticky buffer by --engine-analysis
- This PR adds support for ...
- 11:11 PM Suricata Bug #3226: ftp: ASAN error
- This is occurs because the code presumes there are at least 6 characters in ...
- 11:07 PM Suricata Bug #3226: ftp: ASAN error
This also occurred while fuzzing:
==11==ERROR: UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer: SEGV on unknown address 0x00...
- 11:28 PM Suricata Bug #2506: filestore v1: with stream-depth not null, files are never truncated
- > I think we need to consider whether it makes sense to make this a 'increase only' override (e.g. main depth is 1MiB...
- 10:52 PM Suricata Bug #3118: asan leaks with 5.0.0-dev (9e126b210 2019-08-07)
- Great ... this is to test a hunch. This was a place where it looked like there could be a memory leak related to the ...
- 06:23 PM Suricata Bug #3093 (Closed): FTP logging needs suricata-verify tests
- Test content included in https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/107
- 05:50 PM Suricata Support #3126: Suricata can't drop privilages on Debian 10
- Overriding all DAC check seems like overkill.
What are the permission/ownership of ...
- 04:27 PM Suricata Bug #3118: asan leaks with 5.0.0-dev (9e126b210 2019-08-07)
If this issue is reproducible, then I suggest we try patching the following function -- adding an assert...
- 04:48 PM Suricata Bug #3133 (Closed): http_accept_enc warning with engine-analysis
- Merged in https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4180
- 09:53 PM Suricata Feature #2916: FTP decoder should have Rust port parsers
- FTP Active mode:
IPv4 format: ...
Also available in: Atom