- Login: ftrudeau
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/16/2013
- Last connection: 01/06/2022
- 05:12 PM Suricata Bug #3780 (Rejected): Negated content with distance FP
- The following signature:
alert udp any any -> any any (msg:"Negated content with distance test"; content:"|C0 0C 0...
- 06:36 PM Suricata Bug #3691 (Closed): strip_whitespace doesn't strip_whitespace
- strip_whitespace appears to do nothing. Given the following rule:...
- 08:31 PM Suricata Bug #3616: strip_whitespace causes FN
- After Peter and I mucking with this we found that _strip_whitespace_ rules work, if no other rule has _file_data_ wit...
- 03:22 PM Suricata Bug #3616: strip_whitespace causes FN
- Peter Manev wrote in #note-3:
> Yes, was thinking if it would make a diff - however - either way it alerts on my lo...
- 12:18 AM Suricata Bug #3616 (Closed): strip_whitespace causes FN
- Tested in version 6.0.0-dev (ed8f48b05 2020-04-06), 5.0.2, 4.1.7.
The following sigs do NOT fire on the attached p...
- 06:34 PM Suricata Bug #3101 (Closed): Suricata not using 'default-log-dir' in YAML
- Suricata latest ran without -l doesn't log to the directory set in the YAML:...
- 11:22 AM Suricata Bug #2395: File_data inspection depth while inspecting base64 decoded data
- That I do not know. I'll see what I can find out.
Bryant Smith wrote:
> So I added your filestore signature to...
- 07:19 PM Suricata Bug #2395: File_data inspection depth while inspecting base64 decoded data
- Bryant Smith wrote:
> Here is what I have for those values. Most of what is in my yaml file is default. Would ther...
- 11:02 AM Suricata Bug #2395: File_data inspection depth while inspecting base64 decoded data
- Your unmodified rule fires for me here:...
- 05:28 PM Suricata Bug #2333: Suricata doesn't see http traffic as http traffic in wierd proxy
- Victor Julien wrote:
> So this is not valid HTTP as the server and client have switched places. I don't think Surica...
Also available in: Atom