- Login: god
- Registered on: 03/19/2014
- Last connection: 07/06/2015
- 04:28 PM Suricata Bug #1497: confusing interface configuration
- So, wouldn't having the same file with minimal number of options (even simple RUN=yes would do) suffice for upgrade p...
- 04:19 PM Suricata Bug #1497: confusing interface configuration
- Simple really: kill all the option in /etc/default/suricata which have their equivalent in /etc/suricata/suricata.yam...
- 03:39 PM Suricata Bug #1497: confusing interface configuration
- This bug is not about preferred default values - it's about the fact that those values are configurable through 2 (!)...
- 08:09 AM Suricata Bug #1497: confusing interface configuration
- I've failed to parse previous comment. Could you please reformulate that into simpler English?
- 07:01 AM Suricata Bug #1497: confusing interface configuration
- https://launchpad.net/~oisf/+archive/ubuntu/suricata-beta <- those
- 06:45 AM Suricata Bug #1497 (Closed): confusing interface configuration
- In the .deb packages there are both /etc/default/suricata and /etc/suricata/suricata.yaml
First one has options IF...
- 05:36 AM Suricata Bug #1496: confusing logging error message
- I see, thanks for clarification. I was confused that this message is marked as error although it actually does not st...
- 05:08 AM Suricata Bug #1496 (Closed): confusing logging error message
- When starting Suricata in lxc on one of my servers I got the following error:
<Error> - [ERRCODE: SC_ERR_MISSING_C...
- 08:34 AM Suricata Feature #1389: suppress by host
- My personal use-case is SIP where it can also be extracted directly in theory (no corresponding Suricata helper yet)....
- 10:47 AM Suricata Support #1428: Flow-keywords clarification
- Thanks for explanation, I think It's worth clarifying that explicitly on the wiki for people without snort background.
Also available in: Atom