- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 05/04/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 12/02/2015)
- 03:57 PM Suricata Bug #2074: detect msg: memory leak
- Could you tell me what compile options you used and what version of gcc?
I also saw that https://github.com/inlini...
- 03:46 PM Suricata Bug #2104: pid-file: in suricata.yaml
- Before #1157 the pid file was just possible in daemon mode and then just when you pass it via command line. So this w...
- 03:31 PM Suricata Support #2106: Managment rules on different nodes.
- There is nothing working out of the box or shipped with suricata, I guess that's what you are looking for.
You can w...
- 03:28 PM Suricata Optimization #1873: Classtypes missing on decoder-events,files, and stream-events
- Yep that's also why the rules in there are commented, so would it be ok to add the _classtype:protocol-command-decode...
- 03:27 PM Suricata Bug #919 (Closed): Core dump in debug mode for icmpv6 in detect.c
- Closing then since it's not reproduceable anymore
- 03:26 PM Suricata Feature #1757: URL Reputation
- Sahil Bhola wrote:
> @Andreas Herz - Is URL reputation feature supported by suricata now?
not yet, it's just that...
- 04:30 PM Suricata Bug #919: Core dump in debug mode for icmpv6 in detect.c
- Well I can't reproduce it thus I'm asking. But I should also mention that `/configure --enable-unittests --enable-deb...
- 04:13 PM Suricata Feature #2075 (Closed): Wildcard matching in suricata hex content matching
- 04:01 PM Suricata Optimization #1873: Classtypes missing on decoder-events,files, and stream-events
- We have some shipped rules with classtypes and some without:
- 03:43 PM Suricata Bug #1732 (Closed): suricata3.0 crash again
- Closed since no response after 8months, reopen if necessary, thanks!
Also available in: Atom