- Login: norg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 05/04/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||12/02/2015|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 01:09 PM Suricata Optimization #4126: Threaded eve logging for output types other than regular file (socket, plugins, redis etc)
- This might be helpful for high performance setups that use redis, since it would help to scale the bottleneck with th...
- 09:53 PM Suricata Bug #4178: DNS Query triggers alert but no output in alert-debug.log
- 09:51 PM Suricata Bug #4178 (New): DNS Query triggers alert but no output in alert-debug.log
- If you run this rule:...
- 08:50 PM Suricata Support #4172: Split eve.json into multiple files based on alert severity
- What traffic rate are we talking about and how much data overall?
- 09:24 PM Suricata Support #4084 (Closed): Is there a way to debug the lua script?
- 01:41 PM Suricata Feature #4093 (New): Extend stats log to print packet and byte rate on protocols
- It might be helpful to gather the amount of packets and/or bytes of specific app protocols. So for example app-layer....
- 08:31 PM Suricata Support #4084: Is there a way to debug the lua script?
- How does your suricata.yaml look like, escpecially the loglevel?
- 08:26 PM Suricata Support #3976 (Closed): High memory usage
- 06:25 PM Suricata Support #3976: High memory usage
- What traffic rate do you see on average/spike?
You also have quite high values for memcap, I would start to try it w...
- 08:38 PM Suricata Support #3976: High memory usage
- How does the rest of your suricata config look like? Depending on the traffic 16GB is not much, how many rules do you...
Also available in: Atom