- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 06/18/2019
- 02:14 PM Suricata Bug #3157 (Closed): suricatactl does not display proper usage note on Python3
- fixed by https://github.com/OISF/suricata/commit/ccea7fe50abdb0ea07ebb21965fec9025eabdb80
- 10:14 PM Suricata Bug #3265: Dropping privileges does not work with NFLOG
- how do you run/start suricata with what command line options?
- 10:09 PM Suricata Feature #1576: http: byte-range support
- Does anyone remember WHAT smaller tasks we wanted to create :)?
- 10:00 PM Suricata Feature #3319: on 'wrong thread' reinject packets to correct thread
- It would be also helpful to have some sort of verbose logging for that to find out WHY this even happens in solid sym...
- 09:55 PM Suricata Bug #3280: suricata-update will enable smb-events for non-Rust builds
- Isn't that something suricata-update should take care of (other Project tracker in that case)
- 09:54 PM Suricata Feature #3311: Add better default suricata configuration for different traffic sizes and cpu/system architectures
- Would you then ship different suricata.yaml files or is it just a documentation thingy?
- 09:41 PM Suricata Support #3287 (Feedback): Using Lua output, Suricata kernel drop high.
- Can you give us more details about your lua script?
- 04:47 PM Suricata Optimization #3305 (New): Tracking ticket: which parts of the engine should be dynamic
- 04:39 PM Suricata Optimization #3304 (New): generic way to register buffers for logging and detection
- Currently creating support for logging protocol fields and matching protocol fields are distinct steps during develop...
- 04:36 PM Suricata Documentation #3303 (New): Add a documentation about the used sid and gid ranges
Also available in: Atom