- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 06/18/2019
- 10:30 PM Suricata Support #3420: suricatca filestore v1 and v2 loss files after a period of time
- you could try to see if you can reproduce it with a specific traffic that you record as pcap and do a -r run with sur...
- 08:23 PM Suricata Support #3428: fail-open config no effect
- What kernel version are you running?
- 08:16 PM Suricata Support #3426 (Feedback): Do rules need to change when moving on suricata5.0 ?
- Unless you have very old rules with old deprecated keywords I don't expect any issues.
But the best way would be to ...
- 09:12 PM Suricata Support #3377: AF_Packet IPS Mode is not Dropping Traffic
- Taylor Walton wrote:
> Does traffic from an internal host hit the downstream interface (em2) -> Suricata evaluat...
- 09:06 PM Suricata Bug #3419: af_packet cluster_id is not used when trying to set fanout support.
- Can you add your configuration as well and how you run suricata? I can't reproduce it, but didn't look into the code ...
- 10:49 PM Suricata Support #3377 (Feedback): AF_Packet IPS Mode is not Dropping Traffic
- Can you try http://testmyids.com/ with the rule 2100498 and convert it to drop?
From a first view I don't see an iss...
- 09:58 PM Suricata Bug #3370 (Feedback): Suricata 5.0.0 Crashes Intermittently
- Can you provide us with more infos about your setup/system?
- 09:49 PM Suricata Support #3366 (Feedback): CentOS 7.x, systemd, suricata stopping when started by systemd, but not command-line
- 09:53 PM Suricata Bug #3362: cross compiling not affecting rust component of surrcata
- Could you commit the patch via a PR on our github? see https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wi...
- 10:55 PM Suricata Task #3318: Research: NUMA awareness
- Do we also have some more insights how this does affect the management threads for example? If we can at least move t...
Also available in: Atom