- Login: norg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 05/04/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||12/02/2015|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 07:50 PM Suricata Documentation #3748 (New): Add documentation for flags keyword
- The flags keyword is not yet documented, we also need to check if it works the same like in snort (I expect that).
- 07:48 PM Suricata Support #3737: Suricata Installation
- This depends on your setup, I recommend reading our documentation: https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- 08:24 PM Suricata Support #3706: Suricata don't detect threats to other IP other than his own
- I don't know if Virtualbox offers such a functionality but at least from the dump it's rather clear that the traffic ...
- 09:10 PM Suricata Support #3722: configure suricata.yaml for performance
- That depends on your environment/setup. There are guidelines at the official documentation: https://suricata.readthed...
- 08:08 PM Suricata Support #3706: Suricata don't detect threats to other IP other than his own
- Did you ensure that the routing/mirroring of the traffic is forwarded to that interface?
If you run *tcpdump -nn -vv...
- 10:08 AM Suricata Support #3706 (Feedback): Suricata don't detect threats to other IP other than his own
please stop setting Support Tickets to Immediate priority. Also please provide more details about your setup a...
- 08:37 PM Suricata Support #3704: Suricata alerts don't show up in Prelude-SIEM
- Can you share more details about your setup/configuration?
- 08:45 PM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- Peter Manev wrote in #note-124:
> wrt 1 - I dont understand this " very minor numbers (like 10 of 1000000 packets) ...
- 09:57 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- So what I can tell from looking at the stats from around 100 machines:
1. It's still an issue when 2 interfaces ar...
- 07:17 PM Suricata Bug #3617: Missing icmp netflow
- I can confirm that with 5.0.3 and your pcap. Although I don't even see type 13 in netflow, only 8 and 0. It's even le...
Also available in: Atom