- Login: norg
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 05/04/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||12/02/2015|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 07:14 PM Suricata Support #3811: eni monitoring
- Without knowing how you configured the traffic mirror functionality for that interface?
Is there traffic you expec...
- 08:30 PM Suricata Support #3811: eni monitoring
- So those machines are in your VPC, did you check with tcpdump if the traffic mirroring is working and you can see the...
- 07:55 PM Suricata Support #3811: eni monitoring
- Please be patient, we don't have 24/7 support.
We also need more information about your setup, how do you run Suri...
- 07:53 PM Suricata Support #3758 (Closed): Suricata Installation
- 09:15 PM Suricata Documentation #3799: Deprecated configuration keyword in "Hardware bypass with Netronome"
- I would encourage you to do so with the PR :)
- 09:14 PM Suricata Support #3758: Suricata Installation
- So you see traffic so it looks like it's running as expected as you can see in the eve.json.
THe interface setting...
- 08:16 PM Suricata Support #3778: AF_Packet Config Tweaks
- Taylor Walton wrote in #note-4:
> Would this type of architecture work for an AF_PACKET deployment? Reading some oth...
- 08:12 PM Suricata Support #3758: Suricata Installation
- You have duplicated HOME_NET variable set, remove the upper one. But the suricata.log itself looks alright, no error ...
- 07:18 PM Suricata Support #3778: AF_Packet Config Tweaks
- First of all, if you talk about AF_PACKET inline did you get rid of the NFQUEUE setup?
Those are two different appro...
- 08:13 PM Suricata Support #3758: Suricata Installation
- What Distribution are you using? How did you install suricata? How does the configuration file look like? We need mor...
Also available in: Atom