- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 10/16/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 12/02/2015)
- 03:38 PM Suricata Feature #2232: Allow Large value in suricata.yaml file
- Do you have an example that we can use to reproduce it? It's not that easy just to extend the variable size and IMHO ...
- 03:37 PM Suricata Feature #2233: Allow log for payload and packet only for defined sid
- So you want to have a list of sids that should be relevant for that logging and skip all the others for that part of ...
- 04:57 PM Suricata Feature #2219: Save pcap only if alert
- This looks similiar to #385 for me. What you could do, you can use the *packet info* from the *eve.json* log and conv...
- 04:51 PM Suricata Feature #2222: Batch submission of PCAPs over the socket
- How do you think such a combination should look like? Or do you just want to use *-r /tmp/foobar* instead of *-r /tmp...
- 04:13 PM Suricata Optimization #879: update configure.ac with autoupdate
- It would also help for some other improvements within our configure script like #1835 and would like to have it merge...
- 04:12 PM Suricata Optimization #879: update configure.ac with autoupdate
- Since some time has passed I would like to give it a new try:
- 04:41 PM Suricata Feature #425: Inspect the effects of mixing threshold and detection filters etc..
- With *rate_filter* there is also a demand to override or combine the settings within the *threshold.config* and the u...
- 04:29 PM Suricata Bug #2214: detect state uses broken offset logic
- I would recommend that you submit a PR :) see https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Contri...
- 04:27 PM Suricata Feature #2213: file matching: allow generic file matching / store
- If we want to stay consistent I would prefer *alert ip* so it's similiar to normal rules.
- 04:22 PM Suricata Bug #2151 (Closed): The documentation does not reflect current suricata.yaml regarding cpu-affinity
Also available in: Atom