- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 08/18/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 12/02/2015)
- 04:27 PM Suricata Feature #1851: add verbosity level description to the help command
- I added that for the manpage and help command (PR done) but with the config I'm not sure what we want to have. The lo...
- 03:41 PM Suricata Feature #2200: Dynamically add md5 to blacklist without full restart
- Are you interested to work on that?
- 03:39 PM Suricata Feature #2198: Extend the DNS parser to accept dns_response keyword in signatures
- Depends on what you prefer, IMHO it would be nice to have it in Rust.
- 04:09 PM Suricata Feature #2198: Extend the DNS parser to accept dns_response keyword in signatures
- Since you assigned yourself, do you want to submit that?
- 03:06 AM Suricata Revision 88a3ba52: rule-parser: ignore duplicated msg keyword
- 03:56 PM Suricata Support #2182: Rootkit assessment with Suricata
- Jessy L wrote:
> It's the latest Windows version on this page https://suricata-ids.org/download/
> Could you p...
- 03:47 PM Suricata Support #2188: Suricata IPS with Bypass Switch Recommendatiton
- Can you be more specific about how you want to have the bypass to behave? There is no OOB script for the pid checking...
- 03:42 PM Suricata Bug #2190: apparent 1000 character limit in threshold.conf IP lists
- So we either improve the error message or increase the limit. Will be interesting with more IPv6 usage, so I think in...
- 03:29 PM Suricata Support #2181: Win32 Suricata has these errors and bugs
- Can you provide us with more details, how you build suricata and on what system?
- 03:27 PM Suricata Support #2182: Rootkit assessment with Suricata
- We need more information, like suricata version and so on.
Also I doubt that you want to add the IP Address with -...
Also available in: Atom