- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 04/24/2019
- 10:15 PM Suricata Bug #2960: valgrind gives 'Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)'
- Can you share the qa files with me? On Archlinux valgrind is also at Valgrind-3.14.0 so would like to confirm it.
- 10:02 PM Suricata Bug #2898: Adding solution to Bug #2251
- So this is a workaround for older suricata versions but no issue with 4.1.x?
Not sure how to categorize your report ...
- 09:58 PM Suricata Bug #2581: content match fails with on large streams
- Can you see if it is still an issue with 4.1.4?
- 09:56 PM Suricata Support #2625: <Info> - failed to run script: not enough memory
- Did you try with the latest versions/updates?
- 09:53 PM Suricata Support #2643 (Closed): suricata 3.2 hang after a period time with pfring zc
- Hi, we're closing this issue since there have been no further responses. ...
- 09:44 PM Suricata Bug #2739: Incorrect detection of the jit support of libpcre
- Did you have time to discuss this in your company?
- 09:35 PM Suricata Bug #2882: http keyword rule regression for bi-directional rules
- Do you need more feedback on that or is the response from Victor helpful?
If yes please close the issue :)
- 09:30 PM Suricata Bug #2933: Suricata 4.1.3 block flow
- Yes you can run ./configure with --enable-debug as described here: https://blog.inliniac.net/2010/01/04/suricata-debu...
- 09:27 PM Suricata Feature #2957: Suricata x Moloch - protocol detection. Proposals for TLS/SSL
- Are you interested to work on that as a contribution?
- 09:26 PM Suricata Feature #2962: Suricata x Moloch - protocol detection. Proposals for IKEv2
- Are you interested to work on those as a contribution?
Also available in: Atom