- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 04/22/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 12/02/2015)
- 03:17 PM Suricata Support #2059: Lots of "zero length padN option" alerts
- Well zero padN len is not forbidden by the RFC but it's strange. So you can read it as a hint but if you think the tr...
- 03:14 PM Suricata Bug #2042: Difference protocol of MD5 rule will restart Suricata automatically
- What distribution are you using?
- 03:25 PM Suricata Bug #2042: Difference protocol of MD5 rule will restart Suricata automatically
- I can not reproduce your issue, at least suricata is not restarting itself with the first reject tcp rule. How do you...
- 04:42 PM Suricata Optimization #1749: Log PACKET_DROP in inline mode for invalid states as well
- Will give it a try!
- 03:54 PM Suricata Bug #2013: failure of TCP after DOS attack
- For #1992 I asked for more details and that applies here as well. So could you be more verbose about how you run suri...
- 03:48 PM Suricata Bug #2017: EVE Log Missing Fields
- Can you share the .pcap with us?
- 06:24 AM Suricata Revision d8b5bf9b: app-layer-parsing: detect malformed input
- If the app-layer-parsing has a very long content it exceeds the maximum
defined in "alproto_name". This adds a check ...
- 04:46 PM Suricata Bug #467 (Closed): compilation with unittests & debug validation
- Fixed by https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2515
- 03:53 AM Suricata Revision a18af732: configure: prevent combination of unittests and debug-validation
- 03:42 PM Suricata Bug #1937: rules: crashes and hangs reported by AFL+ASAN
- Some of them are fixed with https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2443
Also available in: Atom