- Login: bmeeks
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/25/2014
- Last connection: 05/06/2021
- 02:41 PM Suricata Bug #4478 (New): Netmap IPS mode in Suricata 6.x ceases to pass traffic after a short, variable period of time on FreeBSD-12
- Some change between Suricata 5.x and Suricata 6.x in the netmap operation code seems to have introduced an unintended...
- 11:04 PM Suricata Bug #2765 (Resolved): GeoIP keyword depends on now discontinued legacy GeoIP database
- Patch is ready for final review and merge here: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3622
- 07:18 PM Suricata Bug #2765: GeoIP keyword depends on now discontinued legacy GeoIP database
- Yes, I will submit it as a pull request. My Suricata repo clone is quite ancient, though. So give me a day or two t...
- 10:24 PM Suricata Bug #2765 (Closed): GeoIP keyword depends on now discontinued legacy GeoIP database
- The "geoip" keyword functionality depends on the now discontinued GeoIP Legacy Free Database format. Maxmind, the cr...
- 01:52 PM Suricata Bug #2740 (Rejected): Bug #2714 was closed without the corresponding fix being applied in Suricata 4.1
- Bug #2714 (https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2714) was fixed and closed against the Suricata 4.0.x bra...
- 09:12 AM Suricata Bug #1267: issue with ipv6 logging
Our issues are different but I think still somewhat related. What I've noticed is that for rules where eith...
- 09:10 AM Suricata Bug #1267: issue with ipv6 logging
- I have not tried a run in verbose mode, but will shortly. I did compile a version with debug enabled and have run th...
- 11:49 AM Suricata Bug #1267: issue with ipv6 logging
- Some more testing yielded the following additional information about this issue. All testing was done with this simp...
- 09:27 AM Suricata Bug #1267: issue with ipv6 logging
- I have encountered what is likely a related bug while porting Suricata 2.0.3 to the pfSense firewall. Here is how to...
Also available in: Atom