- Login: VioletQbik
- Registered on: 05/29/2019
- Last connection: 08/16/2019
- 11:29 AM Suricata Bug #3083: DROP rule with "noalert"
- Using af-packet mode. Interfaces config looks like:
# AUTOGENERATED by Stamus SELKS set up script
- 09:12 AM Suricata Bug #3083: DROP rule with "noalert"
- Yes, I would like to have drops, but no alerts logging. In fact, I just need not to log to drop.log, other logs don't...
- 07:00 AM Suricata Bug #3083 (Assigned): DROP rule with "noalert"
- When the rule look like "drop ip 126.96.36.199 any <> $HOME_NET any (msg:"TEST"; priority:1; sid:999; noalert;)" no drops ...
- 09:34 AM Suricata Support #2997: IPS AF_Packet mode and decoder invalid
- Seems that using "defrag:no" parameter in config file solves thuis problem.
- 02:16 PM Suricata Support #2998 (Closed): Rules Reload doesn't work properly
- I need to drop icmp traffic from 188.8.131.52 (for example). I have created my own rule file (this rules file name is adde...
- 02:01 PM Suricata Support #2997 (Closed): IPS AF_Packet mode and decoder invalid
- When using Suricata in IPS AF_Packet mode with "threads: 1" in interfaces configs the latency is quite big (+ from 30...
Also available in: Atom