- Login: regit
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 02/11/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||12/30/2010|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 05:16 PM Suricata Bug #4275 (In Progress): Datasets writing limits on exit
- 10:21 AM Suricata Bug #4275: Datasets writing limits on exit
- This MR should fix the problem: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5836
- 09:54 PM Suricata Bug #4274 (Closed): Suricata crashes at exit in NFQ mode
- When Suricata is built with eBPF support, it is crashing at exit during cleanup.
- 08:42 PM Suricata Bug #4271 (Closed): datasets: reference counter issue in string lookup
- When looking up for a string in a dataset, the use counter was not reset to 0 after the lookup.
- 10:02 PM Suricata Feature #4269 (In Progress): Additional dataset operations
- In addition to #4260, it would be interesting to have some additional commands such as dataset-check to check if an e...
- 08:35 AM Suricata Bug #4262 (In Review): ebpf: llc detection failure
- On some recent Debian, when configure try to detect llc and when clang has not been specified as compiler, there is a...
- 08:51 PM Suricata Feature #4260: Dataset - Save dataset to disk
- Would the code here do what you need: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5708
- 10:59 PM Suricata Bug #3353: xdp_filter segmentation fault util-ebpf.c:728
- I try to reproduce that and failed (using git from 2020/12/27).
Vincent Li wrote in #note-6:
> probably I did not...
- 08:47 PM Suricata Bug #4214: Honor vlan: use-for-tracking in ebpf maps
- Odin Jenseg wrote in #note-2:
> A second thought, it might make more sense to remove VLAN_TRACKING in https://github...
- 10:35 AM Suricata Bug #4239 (In Progress): dataset file not written when run as user
- When Suricata is run with the --user flag, the dataset files created from configuration file are created as root resu...
Also available in: Atom