- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 12/07/2019
- 09:57 AM Suricata Bug #3386: Suricata is unable to get MTU from NIC after 4.1.0
- Also did push code for 4.1.x: https://github.com/regit/suricata/tree/fix-mtu-4.1.x
- 09:54 AM Suricata Bug #3386: Suricata is unable to get MTU from NIC after 4.1.0
- Hello Lars, could you test the following branch https://github.com/regit/suricata/tree/fix-mtu ? It should fix the is...
- 08:24 PM Suricata Bug #3353: xdp_filter segmentation fault util-ebpf.c:728
- I did just test in IDS mode (and XDP soft mode) and it seems to behave correctly.
Vincent, could you give a try in...
- 07:59 PM Suricata Bug #3353: xdp_filter segmentation fault util-ebpf.c:728
- If I got it correctly you are running unmodified version of the xdp_filter (no custom define inside) ?
- 08:16 PM Suricata Bug #3346: BPF filter on command line not honored for pcap file
- SV PR is the following: https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/154
- 04:31 PM Suricata Bug #3346 (Closed): BPF filter on command line not honored for pcap file
- A regression has been introduced in Suricata 4.1.0 (through 5.0). The BPF filter is not honored in pcap file mode if ...
- 09:57 AM Suricata Bug #3339: Missing community ID in smb, rdp, tftp, dhcp
- This is fixed in this code https://github.com/regit/suricata/tree/forensic-mode that should reach PR state soon but i...
- 09:56 AM Suricata Bug #3339 (New): Missing community ID in smb, rdp, tftp, dhcp
The function JsonAddCommonOptions is not called in SMB, RDP, TFTP and DHCP protocols resulting in Community ID not ...
- 09:15 AM Suricata Feature #3306: Support AF_XDP capture method
- Beginning of implementation using libbpf: https://github.com/regit/suricata/tree/af-xdp-v2
- 09:10 AM Suricata Feature #3306 (Assigned): Support AF_XDP capture method
- A new capture method has been recently introduced in Linux. Named AF_XDP, it allows to capture the traffic with a ker...
Also available in: Atom