- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 05/24/2019
- 07:04 PM Suricata Bug #2953: bypass keyword: Suricata 4.1.x Segmentation Faults
- Done a MR there: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3886
- 03:27 PM Suricata Bug #2953: bypass keyword: Suricata 4.1.x Segmentation Faults
- OK, I confirm the problem, bypass assume flow in current code.
- 08:57 PM Suricata Feature #2937 (Closed): sticky buffer access from lua script
- The switch to sticky buffer make interesting to access the buffer from lua in a simple syntax. The idea is to allow t...
- 08:01 AM Suricata Feature #2931: Perform privdrop without libcap-ng support
- Agree with Victor on reconnect. It is really unlikely it happens on standard ethernet interface so we could disable i...
- 10:40 AM Suricata Bug #2806: Parallel DNS queries dropped when using same socket
- What is the iptables/nftables ruleset used to reproduce that ?
- 07:19 PM Suricata Bug #2836: signature with filemagic do not honor flowbits
- Test suite in suricata-verify: https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/15
- 11:02 PM Suricata Bug #2836 (New): signature with filemagic do not honor flowbits
- When running the following ruleset on a pcap with a PDF transfer, we have an unexpected result with sid:2 and sid:3 a...
- 01:31 PM Suricata Bug #2806: Parallel DNS queries dropped when using same socket
- Is it possible to get a dump of the ruleset ? I'm wondering if you could have a CONNMARK rule somewhere that could me...
- 01:23 PM Suricata Bug #2761 (Closed): Include ebpf files in distributed sources
- Sources archive are not containing the ebpf files.
- 11:38 AM Suricata Bug #2289 (Resolved): af-packet bpf filtering failed to select multiple vlan
- Documentation can be found here: https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/suricata-4.1.0/capture-hardware/ebpf-xdp.html#set...
Also available in: Atom