- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 07/01/2018
- 10:42 PM Suricata Support #2523: Set AF_PACKET bpf filter "/etc/suricata/suricata.yaml" failed when starting Suricata
- What is your command line ? From what I can read, looks like you did forget the -c before the path to the YAML file.
- 10:11 PM Suricata Bug #2525 (Assigned): Add VLAN support to reject feature
- The reject keyword trigger the creation of untagged packet but external systems expect tagged packet if ever they ar...
- 10:08 PM Suricata Feature #2524 (Assigned): Allow user to choose the reject iface
- In some case the host-mode logic is not enough and the user needs to choose manually the interface to send reject pac...
- 11:46 AM Suricata Revision ec0a7b22: output-json-alert: log correct dns and dnp3 tx
- Using transaction log entry is not correct to log the transaction
that did cause the alert. The tx_id in the PacketAl...
- 06:09 PM Suricata Bug #2520 (Closed): Invalid application layer logging in alert for DNS
- When an UDP connection is used for multiple DNS queries, the logged query is often not the good one.
- 01:25 PM Suricata Revision 325f336f: util-random: fix detection of getrandom failure
- 12:51 PM Suricata Revision 851efd9c: util-random: workaround getrandom unavailability
- getrandom syscall availability is detected at runtime. So it is
possible that the build is done on a box that support...
- 11:28 AM Suricata Revision 6062c27e: af-packet: kill some white spaces
- 11:28 AM Suricata Revision 75b6972c: util-ioctl: fix a typo in setter message
- 11:28 AM Suricata Revision f53e687b: af-packet: dump counters when timeout occurs
- When traffic is becoming null (mainly seen in tests) we reach the
situation where there is timeouts in the poll on th...
Also available in: Atom