- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 03/09/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 12/30/2010)
- 07:19 AM Suricata Bug #2060: lua rules not compatible with new tls_* keywords
- This is corrected in master after https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/commit/4ae4fd08024e2a5369cf785e8597a2afbd9a6bc...
- 05:01 AM Suricata Bug #2060 (New): lua rules not compatible with new tls_* keywords
- By running suricata on the provided pcap and rules, we have alerts with the signature with SID 1....
- 02:47 AM Suricata Support #2040: ERRCODE: SC_ERR_AFP_CREATE(190) fail to start
- Formatting did not work. The problem is on -D.
- 02:47 AM Suricata Support #2040 (Closed): ERRCODE: SC_ERR_AFP_CREATE(190) fail to start
- Thomas Chan wrote:
> /app/suricata/bin/suricata -c /app/suricata/etc/suricata/suricata.yaml -i eth1 --init-errors-fa...
- 04:21 AM Suricata Revision ecf59be4: af-packet: add VLAN header when needed in IPS mode
- When packet is coming from a real ethernet card, the kernel is
stripping the vlan header and delivering a modified pa...
- 05:34 PM Suricata Bug #2017: EVE Log Missing Fields
- Ryan Cote wrote:
> Issue is repeatable using afpacket as well.
I'm not sure I understand the problem I've updated...
- 08:29 AM Suricata Feature #2016 (New): doc: improve keywords self documentation
- Newly introduced keyword follow a different logic compared to previous one. For example, if we take http_user_agent, ...
- 08:19 AM Suricata Feature #2015 (New): eve: add fileinfo in alert
- Alert in EVE format do not have the fileinfo in them. It could be nice to add that to the list of fields displayed.
- 04:46 AM Suricata Revision f407d770: detect-tls-sni: add link to documentation
- 04:46 AM Suricata Revision c357dafe: doc: document the tls_sni keyword
Also available in: Atom