- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 03/20/2018
- 07:31 AM Suricata Bug #2458: memleak: gitmaster - 4.1.0-dev (rev c60decd)
- I've tried to play my FTP pcap sample by just looking at port 21 but no leak were seen. I was expecting a potential p...
- 07:36 AM Suricata Revision cd98d7dd: ebpf: remove vlan_hdr alignement
- If we align the vlan_hdr then we increase its size and the parsing
of packets with VLAN tag is broken.
- 03:58 AM Suricata-Update Bug #2447 (New): Invalid listing of enabled-sources
- when run first the @suricata-update list-enabled-sources@ command displays that no source are enable. After running @...
- 05:24 AM Suricata Revision 356440b3: tm-threads: fix build warning in afl mode
- 10:48 AM Suricata Revision 7da805ff: doc: improve eBPF and XDP doc
- Remove reference to `buggy` clang as a workaround has been found in
Proof read and add information on the st...
- 10:48 AM Suricata Revision 6f69c65c: util-ebpf: rename local variable
- 10:48 AM Suricata Revision 19475165: af-packet: count only CPUs once
- 10:48 AM Suricata Revision 8030e3f6: doc: update documentation
- This patch adds info on kernel requirement for XDP and rework a few
- 10:48 AM Suricata Revision 15260460: ebpf: allow modified build of xdp_filter
- Using BUILD_CPUMAP constant will allow user to use XDP bypass on
kernel prior to 4.15.
- 09:58 AM Suricata Revision 0e1a4173: doc: how to get live info about ebpf behavior
Also available in: Atom