- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 11/12/2019
- 09:15 AM Suricata Feature #3306: Support AF_XDP capture method
- Beginning of implementation using libbpf: https://github.com/regit/suricata/tree/af-xdp-v2
- 09:10 AM Suricata Feature #3306 (Assigned): Support AF_XDP capture method
- A new capture method has been recently introduced in Linux. Named AF_XDP, it allows to capture the traffic with a ker...
- 12:38 PM Suricata Bug #3284: hash function for string in dataset is not correct
- Fix proposal here: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4333
- 10:09 AM Suricata Bug #3284 (Closed): hash function for string in dataset is not correct
- Loading a long list of string is taking 2 minutes. It is due to a problem in the hashing function that do not work on...
- 11:56 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- Found a corner case when reading Linux kernel git history: https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/1051359/
- 01:17 PM Suricata Bug #1778: af_packet: IPS and defrag
- I would say so. Maybe we need a check of documentation to really do so.
- 10:23 AM Suricata Bug #3196 (Closed): Distributed archive do not include eBPF files
- make dist is not putting the eBPF files in the archive but they are needed.
- 09:11 AM Suricata Support #3122: action missing in packet delivered in Bypass Callback
- Victor Julien wrote:
> I think the issue is that the bypass is called from the post-match callback, but before the r...
- 06:24 PM Suricata Optimization #3085 (Closed): Suggest more appropriate location to store eBPF binaries
- Merged with https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4187
- 11:42 AM Suricata Feature #3081 (Closed): Decapsulation of GRE in XDP filter
- Implemented in https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4118
Also available in: Atom