- Login: regit
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 11/10/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||12/30/2010|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 02:16 PM Suricata Bug #4152: fatal error: 'gnu/stubs-32.h' file not found
- Victor Julien wrote in #note-1:
> I believe the ebpf compilation uses 32 bit for some things. Eric, any comments?
- 07:57 PM Suricata Bug #3908 (Closed): Port prscript to Python 3
- Python 2 is not maintained anymore so it is a good diea to port prscript to Python 3.
- 09:17 PM Suricata Bug #3861: flow: check flow bypass handling
- I did get a look at second point and it seems to be correct. Checking the first one.
- 09:32 AM Suricata Bug #3750 (Closed): redis: no or delayed data in low speed network
- In batch mode, redis is waiting for batch size events to be available before proceeding resulting in a delay or even ...
- 09:29 AM Suricata Bug #3749 (Closed): redis: Reconnect is invalid in batch mode
- In case of redis outage, the redis session was reset but the replies were still fetch even if there is none replies i...
- 02:36 PM Suricata Feature #3733 (New): Add unix socket support in redis logging
- 02:59 PM Suricata Bug #3476 (Closed): datasets: Dataset not working in unix socket mode
- Dataset is not working in unix-socket mode. When a dataset (let's say ua) is defined in the yaml and when a rule is u...
- 02:34 PM Suricata Bug #3465: build-info and configure wrongly display libnss status
- Code fixing the issue: https://github.com/regit/suricata/commits/mini-fixes-20200211
- 02:34 PM Suricata Bug #3465 (Closed): build-info and configure wrongly display libnss status
- If no libnss option is given on configure command line, the status of libnss in build-info and configure output is al...
- 09:57 AM Suricata Bug #3386: Suricata is unable to get MTU from NIC after 4.1.0
- Also did push code for 4.1.x: https://github.com/regit/suricata/tree/fix-mtu-4.1.x
Also available in: Atom