- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 06/22/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, 12/30/2010)
- 05:16 AM Suricata Bug #2154 (New): Dynamic stack overflow in payload printable output
- When running Suricata with ASAN build against a pcap, with payload-printable activated in alert output, I got the fol...
- 04:28 PM Suricata Bug #2143: Bypass cause missing alert on packets only signatures
- Original PR: https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2779
- 04:13 PM Suricata Bug #2143 (Closed): Bypass cause missing alert on packets only signatures
- Merged via Next/20170615/v3 #2782
- 10:54 AM Suricata Revision 26eb49d7: bypass: add explicit flag in stream engine
- TCP reassembly is now deactivated more frequently and triggering a
bypass on it is resulting in missing some alerts d...
- 04:33 PM Suricata Bug #2143 (Closed): Bypass cause missing alert on packets only signatures
- New master code shows a regression as the some packet based signatures are not alerting anymore at the beginning of s...
- 12:21 PM Suricata Revision 5be44eb5: output-json-alert: don't decref used object
- In the unlikely case of a allocation error we will still use the
existing object so it should not be decref and freed.
- 12:21 PM Suricata Revision f4374ffd: doc: some more info about alert format
- 12:21 PM Suricata Revision f5ad6a20: doc: document target keyword
- 12:21 PM Suricata Revision 0c3a3101: alert-prelude: correctly set Source and Target
- IDMEF alert contains two entities named Source and Target that are
defined using common language:
* "The Source class...
- 12:21 PM Suricata Revision f0e8062b: alert-prelude: fix warnings on callback type
Also available in: Atom