- Login: regit
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 06/04/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||12/30/2010|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 10:00 PM Suricata Bug #4439 (In Review): Log data way in alert
- 09:57 PM Suricata Bug #4439 (In Review): Log data way in alert
- If the alert event contains the flow information it is not possible to know which from the source or the destination ...
- 10:00 PM Suricata Bug #4440 (In Review): Log if flow had gap
- It is currently not possible to know if a flow had a gap. As a result it may be hard to debug a suricata setup to kno...
- 07:55 AM Suricata Bug #4426 (New): XDP redirect cpu likely broken in 5.9
- Linux 5.9 did introduce a new way to setup the CPU redirect and this will highly likely have broken XDP filter code t...
- 07:58 AM Suricata Feature #4406 (New): Get flow information by flow_id
- When a flow is long duration and is not yet dead, we can know it exists (via application layer logging) but we can't ...
- 05:16 PM Suricata Bug #4275 (In Progress): Datasets writing limits on exit
- 10:21 AM Suricata Bug #4275: Datasets writing limits on exit
- This MR should fix the problem: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/5836
- 09:54 PM Suricata Bug #4274 (Closed): Suricata crashes at exit in NFQ mode
- When Suricata is built with eBPF support, it is crashing at exit during cleanup.
- 08:42 PM Suricata Bug #4271 (Closed): datasets: reference counter issue in string lookup
- When looking up for a string in a dataset, the use counter was not reset to 0 after the lookup.
- 10:02 PM Suricata Feature #4269 (In Progress): Additional dataset operations
- In addition to #4260, it would be interesting to have some additional commands such as dataset-check to check if an e...
Also available in: Atom