- Login: nad
- Registered on: 10/25/2019
- Last connection: 02/03/2020
- 08:25 PM Suricata Bug #3328 (Closed): bad ip option evasion
- Suricata is vulnerable to bad ip option evasions.
Here are the pcaps of issue number 3286 with a bad ipv4 option.
- 10:12 PM Suricata Bug #3324 (Closed): TCP evasion technique by overlapping a TCP segment with a fake packet
- It's possible to bypass/evade any tcp based signature by overlapping a TCP segment with a fake FIN packet.
- 07:50 PM Suricata Bug #3286 (Closed): TCP evasion technique by faking a closed TCP session
- It is possible to bypass/evade any tcp based signature by faking a closed TCP session using an evil server.
Also available in: Atom