- Login: 0xtf
- Registered on: 11/20/2019
- Last connection: 12/03/2019
- 05:29 PM Suricata Feature #3439 (New): bpf-filter does not accept path/file
- This discussion took place in the following thread https://lists.openinfosecfoundation.org/pipermail/oisf-users/2020-...
- 03:40 PM Suricata Feature #2277: netinfo: structured information about the network. Output hierarchical network tree in events
- Just wanted to +1 this FR.
In large deployments this feature enriches the alert themselves as well as the respons...
- 03:41 PM Suricata-Update Support #3407: Exclusion of source after removal from update.yaml
- Jason Ish wrote:
> Can you run the 'list-enabled-sources' command? Maybe the same source was added/enabled with the ...
- 02:58 PM Suricata-Update Support #3407 (Closed): Exclusion of source after removal from update.yaml
- How to reproduce:
Edit update.yaml and remove "B"...
- 10:46 PM Suricata-Update Optimization #3396 (Assigned): Safer defaults when faced with error / fallback
I recently had a situations where:
- Had a noisy rule that wanted to disable
- ET PRO was having an issue ...
- 01:57 PM Suricata Bug #3348: Possible detection issue with VXLAN parser
- After some awesome troubleshooting with Peter, some further developments:
- When using Suricata in PCAP mode, all ...
- 01:00 AM Suricata Bug #3348: Possible detection issue with VXLAN parser
- Truncated when being mirrored to Suricata from the two clients.
- 12:51 AM Suricata Bug #3348 (Feedback): Possible detection issue with VXLAN parser
- It seems there is an issue, which I haven't been able to drill down, with the VXLAN parser which is causing failures ...
Also available in: Atom