- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/07/2015
- Last connection: 09/12/2018
- 08:41 AM Suricata Revision 576b3b6a: Added new classifications to classification.conf
- Added classifications from rule-writing community feedback.
- 08:37 PM Suricata Bug #2619 (New): Malformed HTTP causes FN using http_header_names;
- In Suricata 4.x, a malformed HTTP request/response can cause FN when using http_header_names;
I have included 2 p...
- 09:41 AM Suricata Feature #2287: force lowercase on dns_query buffer
- We had a meeting and agreed this buffer should be caseful. This feature request can be closed.
- 12:24 PM Suricata Bug #2263 (Closed): content matches disregarded when using dns_query on udp traffic
- Using Suricata-4.0.x, content matches before dns_query; sticky buffer are disregarded
alert dns $HOME_NET a...
- 08:55 AM Suricata Revision f08cc1f3: yaml: update commented rule files
- Disabled scada.rules, added commented rule file names to help
administrators find informational rule files.
- 01:20 PM Suricata Bug #1860: 2220005: SURICATA SMTP bdat chunk len exceeded when using SMTP connection caching
- add'l notes from Travis:
- connection reuse is also called SMTP connection caching
- is a feature in postfix and se...
- 01:05 PM Suricata Bug #1860 (Assigned): 2220005: SURICATA SMTP bdat chunk len exceeded when using SMTP connection caching
- I am seeing many of these at various client sites, and they seem to be FPs. Here is a redacted example of an SMTP co...
- 04:51 AM Suricata Revision 72c9debb: yaml: disable rules by default
- Change to "disable by default" rulefiles
Also available in: Atom