- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/07/2015
- Last connection: 02/19/2019
- 08:21 PM Suricata Bug #2798: --engine-analysis is unaware of http_host buffer
- Submitted PR.
- 05:50 PM Suricata Bug #2798 (Closed): --engine-analysis is unaware of http_host buffer
- Using --engine-analysis flag produces incorrect output for engine analysis:...
- 01:47 AM Suricata Optimization #2583: document tos keyword
- 01:39 AM Suricata Optimization #2750 (New): document nfs-keywords
- src/detect-nfs-procedure.c reference to "nfs-keywords.html#procedure" generates 404
- 10:13 PM Suricata Bug #635: Some keywords missing in list-keyword command
- Also tcp-stream
Did not find a place to add to sigmatch_table.
- 08:37 PM Suricata Bug #2619 (Assigned): Malformed HTTP causes FN using http_header_names;
- In Suricata 4.x, a malformed HTTP request/response can cause FN when using http_header_names;
I have included 2 p...
- 09:41 AM Suricata Feature #2287: force lowercase on dns_query buffer
- We had a meeting and agreed this buffer should be caseful. This feature request can be closed.
- 12:24 PM Suricata Bug #2263 (Closed): content matches disregarded when using dns_query on udp traffic
- Using Suricata-4.0.x, content matches before dns_query; sticky buffer are disregarded
alert dns $HOME_NET a...
- 01:20 PM Suricata Bug #1860: 2220005: SURICATA SMTP bdat chunk len exceeded when using SMTP connection caching
- add'l notes from Travis:
- connection reuse is also called SMTP connection caching
- is a feature in postfix and se...
- 01:05 PM Suricata Bug #1860 (Closed): 2220005: SURICATA SMTP bdat chunk len exceeded when using SMTP connection caching
- I am seeing many of these at various client sites, and they seem to be FPs. Here is a redacted example of an SMTP co...
Also available in: Atom