- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2009
- Last connection: 03/02/2010
- Suricata (Developer, 11/09/2009)
- 06:24 AM Suricata Revision a9cdd2bb: Add htp personality configuration.
- 06:24 AM Suricata Revision 4b94babf: Add functions to radix to add ip/netblocks as string. Add macro to get node user data. Cleanup radix code, docs and printing info. Export all printing functions.
- 01:55 AM Suricata Bug #90: http_method content modifer is broken
- Looks like the same issue affects http_cookie.
- 01:05 PM Suricata Bug #90: http_method content modifer is broken
- I'll look into it.
- 02:45 AM Suricata Revision c22d4269: Added http_method rule keyword.
- 05:41 PM Suricata Bug #42: SMB app layer assumes int for pointer arith
- That last patch works for me as well (I like it better).
- 04:47 PM Suricata Bug #42: SMB app layer assumes int for pointer arith
- Kirby: That patch does indeed remove the warnings for me, however...
Victor: Agreed, uint32_t seems adequate (prov...
- 02:21 PM Suricata Bug #42: SMB app layer assumes int for pointer arith
- It does solve the issue there, but there is the other issue of passing an int:
cc1: warnings being treated as erro...
- 11:36 AM Suricata Bug #42 (Closed): SMB app layer assumes int for pointer arith
- app-layer-smb.c assumes that pointer arith results in "int", but on 64-bit linux this is "long int".
EX: static in...
- 10:28 AM Suricata Revision 44083b65: Fixed warning in detect-content.
Also available in: Atom