- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 05/22/2018
- 09:36 AM Suricata Bug #2505 (New): getrandom prevents any suricata start commands on more later OS's
As part of QA runs stumbled upon this case
Using currently available latest git - ...
- 07:13 AM Suricata Support #2499: scaling at 40G
- I've replied with some suggestions on your original post of the questions here - https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SE...
- 04:18 PM Suricata Support #2476: Eve-log output data
- Looking at the CPU screenshots - it seems the netmap run is pegging the first cpu while the rest are not so busy ?
- 07:33 PM Suricata Bug #2355: Missing events with PF_RING 7.1.0
- Sorry for the late replay -
Is it possible to
1 - while doing those tests - tcpdump on the interface that Suricat...
- 07:14 PM Suricata Bug #2483 (Closed): filemd5 rule blocks/alerts on files not in the list ..
- Closing as requested as per the bug description relevance.
@Mikael - can you please open another ticket for the b...
- 07:09 AM Suricata Bug #2483: filemd5 rule blocks/alerts on files not in the list ..
- Is it possible to share a reproducible case or pcap?
Are you using the Ubuntu PPAs or your own compiled version of S...
- 07:00 AM Suricata Support #2476: Eve-log output data
- How do you run those tests with the different methods (pfring/netmap) - is it a tcpreplay/breakingpoint/live traffic...
- 06:53 AM Suricata Bug #2489: suricata with pf_ring - Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
- A core file would be very useful for debugging the real cause of the segfault.
Would you be able to share the info ...
- 11:21 AM Suricata Feature #2150: Support for attaching Suricata to multiple NFQ's using the default startup script
- Thank you for the feedback Mikael !
- 11:29 AM Suricata Feature #2150: Support for attaching Suricata to multiple NFQ's using the default startup script
- This is has been updated as per the comments/requests here with a "CUSTOM.." variable in the default file setting in ...
Also available in: Atom