- Login: pevma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 06/22/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||04/06/2011|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 03:49 PM Suricata Bug #4273: protodetect: SEGV due to NULL ptr deref
- Another update, not sure if helpful:...
- 06:36 AM Suricata Bug #4520: Suricata 6.0.2 segfault NFQ
- Do you experience the same with gitmaster (default SELKS package) ?
- 12:57 PM Suricata Bug #4540 (Closed): unused variables warnings on Windows compiles with rust
- 10:07 AM Suricata Bug #4502: TCP reassembly memuse approaching memcap value results in TCP detection being stopped
- I am not sure if ti is related, but noticed the following for 5.x from the info provided...
- 09:41 PM Suricata Bug #4502: TCP reassembly memuse approaching memcap value results in TCP detection being stopped
- Is it possible to post: build-info and pef top, top -H -p suripid when that starts to happen?
Also there is no mids...
- 07:23 PM Suricata Bug #4468: Assertion failures in TmThreadsInjectFlowById
- Is it possible to share some backtrace/core info ?
- 01:24 PM Suricata Feature #4445 (New): Switch to systemd in PPA packages
- The idea/aim is to have it in place for 7.0 ideally.
- 04:05 PM Suricata Bug #4437: dns: high resource usage on long lived dns connections
- Currently testing a QA run addition to cover that in auto tests.
- 04:10 PM Suricata Bug #4326: asan leak DetectFileHashFree
- No, I am afraid not.
Any better info might be of help - i will try to see if i can reproduce again.
- 08:15 AM Suricata Support #4409: Does the default Suricata 6 executable no longer supporting IPS mode on Windows?
- Ah yes - that problem exactly - gdrive for example detects the windivert part as malicious.
Can you try that instea...
Also available in: Atom