- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 04/24/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, Documentation Manager, 04/06/2011)
- 03:33 AM Suricata Feature #2092: Improved support for xbits/hostbits - workers runmode
- Following #1661 -
"..The problem is that when using autofp or workers mode there's no guarantee the relevant traffi...
- 04:52 PM Suricata Feature #2092 (New): Improved support for xbits/hostbits - workers runmode
- Similar to https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/1661 but for workers runmode
- 06:53 PM Suricata Bug #2091 (New): nonexistent/misspelled custom fields accepted during parsing of suricata.yaml
- This is Suricata version 4.0dev (rev 9ff8882)
If there is misspelled or nonexistent custom field in eve.json's sec...
- 07:08 AM Suricata Bug #2090: Rule-reload in multi-tenancy is buggy
- What does your suricata.log look like with the rapid succession reloads ?
I think I have tried that before and it wa...
- 07:30 AM Suricata Bug #1871: abort() - with unix socket - 3.1dev (rev 2856dfd)
- Separate ticket for that can be found here - https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2089
- 07:30 AM Suricata Bug #2089 (New): abort() - with AFPv2 - 4.0dev (rev bcfbb88)
- Start command - ...
- 02:21 PM Suricata Bug #2045: geoip: compile warning on CentOS 7
- Also seen on Trusty.
- 02:32 AM Suricata Bug #1871: abort() - with unix socket - 3.1dev (rev 2856dfd)
- Also seen with AFP and ...
- 02:08 AM Suricata Bug #2080: Rules with bad port group var do not error
- also - for info - it errs like that:...
- 08:18 AM Suricata Feature #931: cygwin64
- A small update wrt 64 bit install.
I seem to have been able to compile a 64bit binary of Suricata under Windows Se...
Also available in: Atom