- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 03/19/2018
- 06:02 AM Suricata Bug #2458: memleak: gitmaster - 4.1.0-dev (rev c60decd)
- Unfortunately not. It happens on one of the live traffic test boxes and not all the time (every day).
- 06:07 PM Suricata Bug #2458 (New): memleak: gitmaster - 4.1.0-dev (rev c60decd)
- Seeing some ftp related memleaks it seams with gitmaster - 4.1.0-dev (rev c60decd) on live traffic....
- 02:43 AM Suricata Bug #2355: Missing events with PF_RING 7.1.0
- Sacha - just checking in - if that is still an issue? (also dont forget to double check(or test out) the vlan NIC of...
- 10:56 AM Suricata Feature #2277: Output hierarchical network tree in events
- I dont think(know of) there is a unified cross vendor (maybe per vendor release, not sure) standard for exporting con...
- Suricata Windows auto install msi 32 bit package
- 08:22 AM Suricata Bug #2358: Inconsistent DNS/flows extracted from pcap
- Would it be the same case if you read the pcap "-r -k none" several times?
- 02:10 PM Suricata-Update Feature #2449: handling missing variables
- I like the idea of 'notes' as well combined with the proposed default behavior - we just to make it visible in the do...
- 08:39 AM Suricata Feature #2277: Output hierarchical network tree in events
- Yaml format is always beneficial but in a lot of network management tools and equipment(Juniper/Cisco for example) yo...
- 08:27 AM Suricata-Update Feature #2449: handling missing variables
- From a user perspective I would love to know if some variable is defined in the rules but not in the config.
I can o...
- 02:12 AM Suricata Feature #2357 (Closed): Feature request. Initial Downloading ruleset
- That should be fixed in the current PPA.
Also available in: Atom