- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 11/14/2018
- 09:21 PM Suricata Feature #2684 (Assigned): Add JA3S
- JA3S could be a nice addition to the current logging possibility -
- 10:10 AM Suricata Bug #2662 (New): unix socket - memcap read/set showing unlimited where there are limited values configured by default
- Using - This is Suricata version 4.1.0-dev (rev 033e7569)
via Unix socket - some memcaps have a default limit config...
- 09:45 AM Suricata Bug #2605: engine-analysis warning on PCRE
- another example:...
- 11:26 AM Suricata Bug #2643: suricata 3.2 hang after a period time with pfring zc
- Is this reproducible with 4.0.5 or 4.1RC2 ?
- 12:00 PM Suricata Support #2564: http method POST alert not triggering
- Apologies for the late reply.
If it works on copper but not on fiber it is most likely something with the NICs setti...
- 08:51 PM Suricata Bug #2626 (New): doc/err: More descriptive message on err for escaping backslash
- When backslash is used in "content" it needs to be escaped. If it is not though - there is no err message about what ...
- 11:58 AM Suricata Bug #2625: <Info> - failed to run script: not enough memory
- If you increase the number of states (lets say 600) - https://github.com/OISF/suricata/blob/master/suricata.yaml.in#L...
- 10:02 AM Suricata Support #2622: The big difference in execution time between enabled and disabled eve-log
- Can you please share a bit more information on how do you run the test comparison - Suricata version, pcap info (aka ...
- 08:41 PM Suricata Bug #2615: processing of nonexistent pcap
- Working as expected when the pcap doesn't exist - errors out right away with a message - ...
- 07:46 AM Suricata Bug #2358: Inconsistent DNS/flows extracted from pcap
- No, i think we have everything we need.Thank you
Also available in: Atom