- Login: pevma
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 01/24/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||04/06/2011|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 10:36 AM Suricata Bug #4330 (New): file hash parameter in yaml accepts non valid values
- 07:46 AM Suricata Bug #4280: Suricata is not fully reading or loading the iprep files
- yes it can be turned into SV.Will try to cook one.
- 10:12 PM Suricata Bug #4326 (New): asan leak DetectFileHashFree
- Chasing a leak currently with version 7.0.0-dev (e929b6d7a 2021-02-09) but think it is the same with master.
- 09:59 PM Suricata Feature #4325 (Assigned): xdp compile warnings on 5.4 kernels
- When trying latest master on 5.4+ kernel (Focal LTS) there are cpl warnings around xdp...
- 07:52 AM Suricata Bug #4280: Suricata is not fully reading or loading the iprep files
- I can confirm there is a problem in alerting/detecting depending on the IP position in the list.
In the example cra...
- 07:46 AM Suricata Bug #4187: rs_dcerpc_udp_get_tx takes out unusual amount of CPU
- It does not seem related to traditional ports traffic for dcerpc.
When the traditional dcerpc ports are negated, wha...
- 05:39 PM Suricata Bug #4273: protodetect: SEGV due to NULL ptr deref
- Other choices of algos segfault/fail in a similar manner - https://github.com/StamusNetworks/SELKS/issues/285#issuec...
- 07:33 AM Suricata Bug #4280: Suricata is not fully reading or loading the iprep files
- Did you try increasing the memcaps and hash size as suggested by Victor here - https://forum.suricata.io/t/suricata-a...
- 11:14 PM Suricata Bug #4277 (New): SIGABRT: rust panic HTTP2State
Getting sigabrt with rust panic on live traffic.
full trace attached....
- 06:59 PM Suricata Bug #4275 (In Progress): Datasets writing limits on exit
It seems datasets have some limit in terms of writing on exit.
Something I've tested in a number of ways and for...
Also available in: Atom