- Login: pevma
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 06/21/2022
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||04/06/2011|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 09:04 PM Suricata Bug #5378 (Closed): unused doc warnings on mingw64/windows compile
- 07:46 AM Suricata Bug #5362: Suricata version is 6.0.4 on Ubuntu 22.04 "Jammy"
- It also seems suricata-update is a separate package in the Jammy imported deb pkg builds....
- 01:43 PM Suricata Bug #5362: Suricata version is 6.0.4 on Ubuntu 22.04 "Jammy"
- Thank you for the update.
I will try to dig in a bit more.
Alternatively if needed you can remove the existing vers...
- 01:06 PM Suricata Bug #5362: Suricata version is 6.0.4 on Ubuntu 22.04 "Jammy"
- What err do you get ?
- 07:42 AM Suricata Bug #5362: Suricata version is 6.0.4 on Ubuntu 22.04 "Jammy"
- It seems in Jammy the pkg name is updated to have "1:" prepended.(which is different then the other pkg namings in Bi...
- 11:31 AM Suricata Bug #5362: Suricata version is 6.0.4 on Ubuntu 22.04 "Jammy"
- I am not sure how this can happen.
The only way would be with the wrong tar.
I have uploaded anew build in our S...
- 07:10 AM Suricata Bug #5360: Build with ebpf is failing
- This needs internal qa test.
Will add done
- 07:41 AM Suricata Optimization #4651: malloc / memory handling improvement
- Just for info - this issue is actually less about using tcmalloc/jemalloc and more about finding out if something can...
- 04:31 PM Suricata Bug #5208: DCERPC protocol detection when nested in SMB
- Yes I can confirm the same ,was testing it a few weeks back, forgot to put in an issue.
Related to https://redmine...
- 11:10 AM Suricata Bug #4880: hostbits/xbits: treat hostbits and xbits differently in the rule ordering stage
- May be related to
Also available in: Atom