- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 05/20/2019
- 08:11 AM Suricata Support #2956: Beginner Guide Please about Windows 64-bit installer: Suricata-4.1.3-1-64bit.msi
- Can you try adding "-vvv" to your command and share the output please?
- 08:08 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- I think i have some suggestions that can significantly lower the "worng_threads" counter. At least in the different s...
- 08:02 AM Suricata Support #2990: files-json.log is empty
- I would recommend using latest stable Suricata - 4.1.4 and eve.json (instead of fast.log and files log as these are l...
- 10:19 AM Suricata Bug #2841: False positive alerts firing after upgrade suricata 3.0 -> 4.1.0 (4.1.x)
- Is it possible to narrow it down to a rules file/set of rules?
- 11:21 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- Ok - thanks for the update.
What is our Trex start command? (server/client)
When you say increase the queues - ho...
- 11:01 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- Ok, Then it would mean that the load balancing still needs debugging in some cases even if the config is correct.
- 08:41 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- Thank you for the update! So if i understand it correctly there was part config adjustment that helped with getting t...
- 09:19 PM Suricata Bug #2968: windows: suricata calling pcap_dump_fopen
- It is not uncommon for the exe to trigger some warnings from some AV software out there. I've seen it on a few of occ...
- 06:08 AM Suricata Bug #2968: windows: suricata calling pcap_dump_fopen
- Topic changed as requested.
With respect to the Suricata asking fro wpcap.dll and packet.dll - when you install np...
- 05:03 PM Suricata Support #2967: Modbus Alerts
- Here you can find a few examples - https://github.com/OISF/suricata/blob/master/rules/modbus-events.rules
Also available in: Atom