- Login: pevma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 05/26/2023
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||04/06/2011|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 02:12 PM Suricata Bug #6095 (New): windows: lua script path truncated
- As privately reported.
On windows only when lua scripts are used.
It seems that on Windows exclusively, Suricata re...
- 07:25 AM Suricata Bug #5924 (Closed): AF_XDP compile error
- Error report and solution reported on the forum - https://forum.suricata.io/t/unsuccessful-af-xdp-suricata-7-0-0-rc...
- 10:14 PM Suricata Bug #5847 (Closed): ppa:oisf/suricata-6.0 broken for arm64
- Thank you for the report.
- 10:03 PM Suricata Bug #5847: ppa:oisf/suricata-6.0 broken for arm64
- Can you try again ? It seems some libhtp pkgs did not update.
It should be good now.
We also have "suricata-stable"...
- 07:34 AM Suricata Feature #1199: protocol: LDAP support
- Among other good reasons to have it - here is also a point for detection
- 08:37 AM Suricata Feature #5798: New transformation: dropbytes
- Yes there is. This can improve detection techniques.
Is it possible to create an MR ? Would love to test it.
- 01:51 PM Suricata Bug #5778: ftp fileinfo and extraction seem not to trigger when it should
- Please be careful if you extract files - the pcap should contain malware.
- 01:44 PM Suricata Bug #5778: ftp fileinfo and extraction seem not to trigger when it should
- In my previous message ...
- 01:43 PM Suricata Bug #5778 (New): ftp fileinfo and extraction seem not to trigger when it should
- I have tested current master and latest stable 6.0.9.
Please see the attached pcap TLPW.
I may be wrong , but i...
- 03:57 PM Suricata Bug #5713: TLSv1 not logged into tls events.
- Thank you to the user "woundride" at https://discord.com/channels/911231224448712714/911238451842666546/1044761526109...
Also available in: Atom