- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 01/15/2019
- 04:23 PM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- As an FYI
Tested/reproducible with the following kernels
Debian Stable with:...
- 04:12 PM Suricata Bug #2786 (New): make install-full does not install some source events rules
- Using 4.1.0-dev (rev b51e4a39) with "make install-full" installs only...
- 04:04 PM Suricata Feature #2785 (New): rules index update - add JA3 / SSL IP sources
- The following public sets are also available form https://sslbl.abuse.ch/blacklist/ for Suricata 4.1.0+ :
- 03:59 PM Suricata Feature #2784 (New): rules index update - ssl blacklists
- Currently the ruleset index located here - https://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/rules/index.yaml
Has the followin...
- 12:48 PM Suricata Bug #2776 (New): pcap open - invalid interface capture length 524288, bigger than maximum of 262144
- 12:11 PM Suricata Bug #2605: engine-analysis warning on PCRE
- another example on sid 2834428 using 4.1.0-dev (rev b51e4a3):...
- 04:16 PM Suricata Bug #2775 (Assigned): dns v1/2 with rust results in less app layer data available in the alert record (for dns related alerts/rules)
- Using the following rule:
alert dns any any -> any any (msg:"SURICATA DNS query .com"; dns_query; content:".com"; ...
- 09:13 AM Suricata Feature #2774: pcap multi dev support for Windows
- If you define it as part of the pcap configuration inside suricata.yaml it works thought:...
- 08:54 AM Suricata Feature #2774 (Assigned): pcap multi dev support for Windows
- Using our Suricata msi pkg on 2016 Win server...
- 02:08 PM Suricata Bug #2773 (New): add suricata-update to MSI packaging
Also available in: Atom