- Login: pevma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 04/16/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||04/06/2011|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 07:23 PM Suricata Bug #4468: Assertion failures in TmThreadsInjectFlowById
- Is it possible to share some backtrace/core info ?
- 01:24 PM Suricata Feature #4445 (New): Switch to systemd in PPA packages
- The idea/aim is to have it in place for 7.0 ideally.
- 04:05 PM Suricata Bug #4437: dns: high resource usage on long lived dns connections
- Currently testing a QA run addition to cover that in auto tests.
- 04:10 PM Suricata Bug #4326: asan leak DetectFileHashFree
- No, I am afraid not.
Any better info might be of help - i will try to see if i can reproduce again.
- 08:15 AM Suricata Support #4409: Does the default Suricata 6 executable no longer supporting IPS mode on Windows?
- Ah yes - that problem exactly - gdrive for example detects the windivert part as malicious.
Can you try that instea...
- 11:20 AM Suricata Support #4409: Does the default Suricata 6 executable no longer supporting IPS mode on Windows?
- Do you mind giving this one a try
- 07:32 PM Suricata Support #4409: Does the default Suricata 6 executable no longer supporting IPS mode on Windows?
- It does. It is just a different package though as windivert seems to trigger a good few AV warnings when compiled in ...
- 02:18 PM Suricata Feature #4408 (New): definitive log count mode for qa purposes
- Often enough it happens that the count of alert and other logs may have slight variations when reading large/big pcap...
- 08:03 AM Suricata Bug #4391 (New): Explicit path for datastes load/save in a rule is not honored if the default log path is different
- Observed with current master `7.0.0-dev (ff6031f0d 2021-03-06)`
If we have a dataset rule that is saving a dataset ...
- 06:50 AM Suricata Bug #4370: the latest release of Suricata V6.0.1 for Windows use high CPU
- What kind of HW/config you have also what OS type?
Is there a lot of traffic on the sniffing interface?
Also available in: Atom