- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 03/15/2019
- 10:59 AM Suricata Bug #2888: 4.1.3 core in HCBDCreateSpace
- Thank you Andy for the bug report!
Could you please share some details how to reproduce this with a pcap it is possi...
- 09:40 AM Suricata Bug #2835 (Closed): SC_ERR_MEM_BUFFER_API
- Thank you for the feedback ! Closing as requested.
- 09:39 AM Suricata Bug #2462 (Closed): memleak: gitmaster json dns logger - 4.1.0-dev (rev efdc592)
- I do not see that issue any more. I will reopen if i see it again.
- 09:50 PM Suricata Bug #2358: Inconsistent DNS/flows extracted from pcap
- I just double checked - the issue is still present with 5.0.0-dev (rev 2bd23bc1)
- 03:35 PM Suricata Bug #2854 (Assigned): SIGSEGV while passing non pcap to process via unix socket
Using - 5.0.0-dev (rev d6903e70c) it seems it segmentation faults if a non pcap (txt for example0 is passed for p...
- 10:22 PM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- Thanks Eric for the info.
I have updated the table below:
|_. Issue Appears |_. OS/Distribution |_. Kernel Versi...
- 04:06 PM Suricata Bug #2432 (Closed): engine-analysis does not print out the tls buffers
- I can not reproduce this anymore with the current master - ...
- 09:35 AM Suricata Support #2840 (New): xdp modes - Invalid argument (-22) on certain NICs
- As per our private discussion wit Eric - putting a place holder.
for Mellanox/Intel NIC (using in yaml) -
- 09:17 AM Suricata Task #2839 (Assigned): Update perf and tuning user guides
- https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/performance/index.html needs updating on multiple levels/areas.
- yaml c...
- 11:27 AM Suricata Bug #2833 (Resolved): mem leak - rules loading hunt rules
Also available in: Atom