- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 06/22/2017
- Suricata (Manager, Developer, Documentation Manager, 04/06/2011)
- 03:35 PM Suricata Bug #2155 (Assigned): AddressSanitizer double-free error
- Observing the following with ASAN on live traffic while using - 4.0.0-dev (rev 7c119cc)...
- 03:19 PM Suricata Feature #2150: Support for attaching Suricata to multiple NFQ's using the default startup script
- @Mikael - could you please try out the package in - https://launchpad.net/~oisf/+archive/ubuntu/suricata-ids-ips
- 10:21 AM Suricata Bug #2149: 4.0.0-dev-rev-70808a4 sigabrt
- I have just updated to the latest git - will keep you posted if it appears again.
- 10:14 AM Suricata Bug #2149 (Rejected): 4.0.0-dev-rev-70808a4 sigabrt
- Using 4.0.0-dev rev-70808a4 with hyperscan and AFPv3 I get a sigabrt with a core being generated.
Please find detail...
- 04:35 AM Suricata Bug #2141 (Closed): 4.0.0-dev (rev 8ea9a5a) segfault
- Details can be found in the attached file.
Interesting observation - if I run Suricata the very same way (same com...
- 03:20 AM Suricata Support #2128: Suricata and Hyperscan
- Can be related to the fix here - https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2010#change-7826
Does your CPU hav...
- 02:01 AM Suricata Bug #2136: Suricata 4.0.0 beta1 restart problem
- Where/how did you install it (asking since it is not from our PPA)?
Any err message?
- 07:34 AM Suricata Bug #2125: ASAN SEGV - Suricata version 4.0dev (rev 922a27e)
- I will try to manually trigger it (flow memcap reached) as well - see if we can get some useful backtrace if needed.
- 07:21 AM Suricata Bug #2125: ASAN SEGV - Suricata version 4.0dev (rev 922a27e)
- Suricata is build with:...
- 07:19 AM Suricata Bug #2125 (Closed): ASAN SEGV - Suricata version 4.0dev (rev 922a27e)
- Suricata version 4.0dev (rev 922a27e)
AFPv3 listening on 3 interfaces with vlans
Chasing a SEGV - ...
Also available in: Atom