- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 12/31/2019
- 04:21 PM Suricata Feature #3430: make endswith/startswith available to relevant buffers when datasets are used on those
- Yes, I was fearing that it should be an exact match only. (and I was going too far :) )
As a test I was looking in...
- 02:13 PM Suricata Feature #3430 (New): make endswith/startswith available to relevant buffers when datasets are used on those
- Currently datasets can be used as :...
- 02:01 PM Suricata Optimization #3429 (New): improve err msg for dataset rules parsing
- Might be helpful to the end user if the err message is a step more descriptive where the error is. In the example bel...
- 08:50 AM Suricata Feature #3311: Add better default suricata configuration for different traffic sizes and cpu/system architectures
- A script would make sense indeed - though the expectation would be that Suri only would be running on the system.
- 03:19 PM Suricata Optimization #3427 (New): Issue warning/info msg upon datasets of type string that are not base64
- Datasets of type string ( https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/suricata-5.0.1/rules/datasets.html#dataset ) need to be ...
- 12:53 PM Suricata Bug #3370: Suricata 5.0.0 Crashes Intermittently
- Out of curiosity - have you observed any crashes since those upgrades?
- 07:45 AM Suricata-Update Optimization #3372 (Closed): Suricata update downloads future versions
- Yes, sure.
- 11:22 AM Suricata Optimization #3406 (Assigned): filestore rules are loaded without warning when filestore is not enabled
- Not sure what is best - warning or to handle it similar to https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/3204.
- 07:07 AM Suricata Bug #3378: ftp asan leak
- Yep - did that now chasing it. Will report back - hopefully today.
- 08:29 AM Suricata Bug #3378 (Assigned): ftp asan leak
I can consistently reproduce the below upon exit/stopping Suricata on live traffic.
(it seems related to - https:/...
Also available in: Atom