- Login: pevma
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2010
- Last connection: 06/26/2020
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||04/06/2011|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team, OISF Manager||10/31/2017|
- 06:00 AM Suricata Support #3811: eni monitoring
- Can you try increasing the default packet size -
- 08:00 AM Suricata Bug #3782 (New): Once Suricata enters emergency mode it doe not recover properly
- 07:29 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- I have finally a reproducible set up that I can trigger at will wrong threads counters by way if changing cluster_qm...
- 09:10 PM Suricata Bug #3771: Extreme performance degradation when doing IP-only rules with flow-keyword
- I can confirm similar results with latest git...
- 09:43 AM Suricata Support #2725: stream/packet on wrong thread
- I managed to create away of making the wrong counters appear at will in the lab.
It is a bit "fake" though as the ...
- 09:29 AM Suricata Support #3761: Window Installation Guide
- In your current set up yes. But it should be done "properly" via job/service. I will look at it a bit more and feedb...
- 09:21 AM Suricata Bug #3455 (New): asan ftp related leaks on the current gitmaster
- Seems this came back:...
- 09:12 AM Suricata Support #3761: Window Installation Guide
- Deb Chakraborty wrote in #note-15:
> Thanks, And for the suricata to run should I every time login to the server a...
- 04:22 PM Suricata Support #3761: Window Installation Guide
- We have couple of feature requests to automate that. I think you can run suricata as a daemon too - not sure how this...
- 11:09 AM Suricata Support #3761: Window Installation Guide
- Yes please. You try the following - download a free ruleset from here - https://rules.emergingthreats.net/open/suric...
Also available in: Atom