- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/01/2015
- Last connection: 09/16/2019
- 12:07 AM Suricata Bug #317: Invalid Rules
- Ideally I will have some time to work on this in the near future, if it's something time sensitive then by all means ...
- 01:54 PM Suricata Bug #317: Invalid Rules
- Sure, I can certainly take a look, which parsing items are you referring to?
As a side note I am working on https:...
- 05:22 PM Suricata Bug #317: Invalid Rules
- suricata-verify tests have been submitted for the invalid rules.
- 05:21 PM Suricata Bug #2982 (New): invalid dsize distance rule being loaded by suricata
- The following rule, originally submitted under issue #317 is being loaded successfully but doesn't seem like it shoul...
- 11:51 PM Suricata Bug #317 (Assigned): Invalid Rules
- 12:44 AM Suricata Feature #886: bromagic support
- It doesn't appear bro/zeek uses this any more.
As of zeek 2.3
- 03:59 AM Suricata Bug #2899: Suricata 4.1.2 and up to 5.x Dev branch - Make compile issue when using PF_ring library on Redhat only
- It looks like just removing the typdef and variable name of the struct would work, since that is defined in source-pf...
- 12:53 AM Suricata Bug #2899: Suricata 4.1.2 and up to 5.x Dev branch - Make compile issue when using PF_ring library on Redhat only
- this appears to be the result of a gcc change with the older 4.3/4.4 with regard to the -pendantic compile flag and t...
- 02:25 PM Suricata Bug #2899 (Assigned): Suricata 4.1.2 and up to 5.x Dev branch - Make compile issue when using PF_ring library on Redhat only
- 12:24 AM Suricata Bug #1427: configure with libnss and libnspr
I believe I have a working version but it appears to have broken the appveyor and travis tests due t...
Also available in: Atom