- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/01/2015
- Last connection: 03/19/2019
- 02:06 PM Suricata Bug #1427: configure with libnss and libnspr
- Yes, I can take a look at this one too!
- 01:39 PM Suricata Bug #2889 (New): configure doesn't display additional information for missing requirements
- When running configure with at least some options, (in this case I was testing with --enable-lzma but intentionally d...
- 02:36 PM Suricata Bug #1013: command line parsing
- Yeah, I can take a look.
- 06:12 PM Suricata Bug #1013: command line parsing
- So the behavior is a little different, when using af-packet logs an error and fails to load, pfring logs an error but...
- 06:10 PM Suricata Bug #1013: command line parsing
- current pf_ring behavior on master:
sudo suricata --pfring-int=ens3 --pfring-cluster-id=99 --pfring-cluster-type=clu...
- 01:45 AM Suricata Bug #1013: command line parsing
- For af-packet in current master:
jason@dinosaur suri]$ sudo suricata --af-packet=wlp1s0 -c suricata.yaml -
- 02:13 PM Suricata Bug #2838 (New): 4.1.x gcc 9 compilation warnings
- With Fedora 30 there was a migration to gcc 9.
In reviewing the build logs it looks like there are new warnings. A...
- 12:45 AM Suricata Bug #1013: command line parsing
- No, I haven't had a chance to revisit this yet. I am still planning on getting to it. Hopefully in the next week or so.
- 03:46 PM Suricata Bug #2762: SSLv3 - AddressSanitizer heap-buffer-overflow
- Could a sample pcap be posted? Looking for a sample for the suricata-verify test. Thanks!
- 03:57 PM Suricata Bug #2528: krb parser not always parsing tgs responses
- Thanks Pierre!
Victor, sure I will get a PR done for that.
Also available in: Atom