- Login: jmtaylor90
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/01/2015
- Last connection: 05/30/2023
- 09:11 PM Suricata Bug #6105 (New): byte_jump does not allow variable name to be used consistently
- It doesn't appear that byte_jump allows the use of a variable name for the number of bytes but it is allowed for offs...
- 08:44 PM Suricata Bug #5922 (Closed): Building on Fedora 37 Produces Warning
- 08:43 PM Suricata Bug #5922 (Resolved): Building on Fedora 37 Produces Warning
- this was fixed in https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/8617
- 09:20 PM Suricata Bug #5922 (Closed): Building on Fedora 37 Produces Warning
- CC util-profiling.o
util-profiling.c: In function ‘PacketProfileLoggertIdToString’:
- 08:22 AM Suricata Documentation #5662 (New): Review/Update Hyperscan Documentation
- It was pointed out in discord chat that the hyperscan download link is out of date. https://discord.com/channels/8646...
- 06:46 PM Suricata Bug #5538 (Closed): Compiler Warning on Fedora 36 / gcc 12.2.1
- On my Fedora 36 system with gcc 12.2.1 compiling the latest git master :
- 07:56 PM Suricata Feature #5446 (New): allow ranges in dns.opcode value
- It would be nice to be able to write a single rule looking for a range of opcodes or not looking (excluding) a range ...
- 07:44 PM Suricata Bug #5444: dns: allow dns messages with invalid opcodes
- just adding a sample udp dns query with opcode of 8 set. With the change discussed in this ticket, a signature such a...
- 11:24 PM Suricata Documentation #5441: userguide: rules meta page updates
- initial PR https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/7630
- 09:33 PM Suricata Documentation #5441 (Closed): userguide: rules meta page updates
- review and update the meta keywords userguide page.
Also available in: Atom