- Login: jmtaylor90
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/01/2015
- Last connection: 09/12/2022
- 06:46 PM Suricata Bug #5538 (Closed): Compiler Warning on Fedora 36 / gcc 12.2.1
- On my Fedora 36 system with gcc 12.2.1 compiling the latest git master :
- 07:56 PM Suricata Feature #5446 (New): allow ranges in dns.opcode value
- It would be nice to be able to write a single rule looking for a range of opcodes or not looking (excluding) a range ...
- 07:44 PM Suricata Bug #5444: dns: allow dns messages with invalid opcodes
- just adding a sample udp dns query with opcode of 8 set. With the change discussed in this ticket, a signature such a...
- 11:24 PM Suricata Documentation #5441: userguide: rules meta page updates
- initial PR https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/7630
- 09:33 PM Suricata Documentation #5441 (Closed): userguide: rules meta page updates
- review and update the meta keywords userguide page.
- 08:46 PM Suricata Documentation #5182: userguide: better document rule keywords
- Juliana Fajardini Reichow wrote in #note-3:
> Jason Taylor wrote in #note-2:
> > I was looking at the http keyword ...
- 08:20 PM Suricata Documentation #5182: userguide: better document rule keywords
- I was looking at the http keyword docs at https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/rules/http-keywords.html and it g...
- 08:37 PM Suricata Bug #5220 (Assigned): fast_pattern specification in base64_data shouldn't be allowed
- It seems that specifying a fast_pattern in base64_data is ignored both from an error/warning standpoint and from an a...
- 12:34 AM Suricata Bug #569: display syntax requirement on keyword parsing error
- It looks like the last discussion that was had around this was in https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/4251. Are the...
- 06:32 PM Suricata Bug #4286 (New): FN occurs when using negated isdataat with http_cookie keyword
- Given a sample of traffic such as:
GET /somestuff HTTP/1.1
Also available in: Atom