- Login: maayanfi
- Registered on: 07/19/2020
- Last connection: 05/30/2022
- 12:12 PM Suricata Bug #5363: Memory leak in rust SMB file tracker
- Victor, I checked the new smb configuration, *and the memory leak still occurs.*
I'll explain what I did:
1. I want...
- 10:24 AM Suricata Feature #5365: Limit rust 'filetracker' memory in configuration
- Hey all,
*edit* I now saw the new smb configuration limitations and will check them
- 07:46 AM Suricata Feature #5365 (New): Limit rust 'filetracker' memory in configuration
- Hey all,
We've experienced some really high memory usage by rust SMB/FileTracker in suricata 6.0.5.
In a PCAP I cre...
- 05:52 PM Suricata Bug #5363 (New): Memory leak in rust SMB file tracker
- Hey All,
We've experienced a memory leak in suricata 6.0.5 while processing SMB2 traffic that contains transfer of m...
- 10:59 AM Suricata Bug #3834 (New): Suricata 'content' keyword does not match on IP *payload* when using IP keywords
- I tried matching an IP packet *payload* using the 'content' keyword, with no success
it only happened when I used IP...
- 10:47 AM Suricata Support #3833 (Closed): Suricata 'content' keyword does not match on IP header data
- I'm tried matching an IP packet using the 'content ' keyword.
The IP header starts at offset 0xE, the "Packet ID" ...
Also available in: Atom