- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/21/2020
- Last connection: 11/17/2022
- 06:41 PM Suricata Feature #5692 (New): Add brotli content encoding to HTTP/1.1
- Google websites now use brotli encoding over HTTP/1.1
Suricata has brotli support in HTTP/2 but not HTTP/1.1
- 06:35 PM Suricata Bug #5691 (Closed): HTTP/2 decompression bug
- Added pcap and test in https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/1007
- 04:36 PM Suricata Bug #3998: HTTP2: invalid header anomaly
- Ah ok, it doesn't seem common for website to use asymmetric table sizes, especially that small, but it's definitely p...
- 11:15 AM Suricata Bug #3998 (Closed): HTTP2: invalid header anomaly
- I'm getting a HTTP invalid_header anomaly on instagram. The alert doesn't seem to appear too often and it's hard to a...
- 01:47 PM Suricata Bug #3956: HTTP2 support variable integer lengths for headers
- Tested PR5460 with around 50 websites and am getting no anomalies so all bugs on my side are fixed within this PR :)
- 10:09 AM Suricata Bug #3956: HTTP2 support variable integer lengths for headers
- I'm getting a invalid frame length with the attached pcap...
- 10:10 AM Suricata Bug #3989: HTTP2: invalid_frame_data anomaly
- Thanks, this is it fixed
- 01:36 PM Suricata Bug #3989: HTTP2: invalid_frame_data anomaly
- Correct, running off PR 5455, commit 78a8f2
- 01:31 PM Suricata Bug #3989 (Closed): HTTP2: invalid_frame_data anomaly
- Running suricata on the attached pcap gives invalid_frame_data anomalies. The traffic was generated by browsing a new...
- 12:38 PM Suricata Bug #3972: HTTP2: stream_id_reuse
- Thanks that seems to have fixed it
jq '.event_type' /tmp/eve.json | sort | uniq -c | sort -n
Also available in: Atom