- Login: deltay
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/28/2010
- Last connection: 10/30/2014
- 02:35 AM Suricata Bug #761 (Closed): libhtp doesn't parse http host correctly with ipv6 address
- It seems libhtp doesn't parse http host correctly if the Host header
value is ipv6 address.
For example, input ...
- 07:08 AM Suricata Bug #392 (Closed): suricata fail to start with pcap mode if interface is not specified in command
- I update suricate to latest git master, compile and run suricata with:
src/.libs/suricata --pcap -c /etc/suricata...
- 06:04 AM Suricata Bug #373: suricata 1.1 crash for Illegal instruction
- You are right, add --disable-gccmarch-native fix this issue.
I think we should not turn on --march=native on, bec...
- 02:05 AM Suricata Bug #373 (Closed): suricata 1.1 crash for Illegal instruction
- set args -c /etc/suricata/suricata.yaml --pfring
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
- 04:38 AM Suricata Feature #365: expose interface(unix socket command) to reset tcp connection
- Shame on me, it should be a feature request.
I can't find a way to edit the tracker field once submit
- 04:32 AM Suricata Feature #365 (New): expose interface(unix socket command) to reset tcp connection
- commands like:
reset tcp src 188.8.131.52:50 dst 184.108.40.206:90
reset tcp src 220.127.116.11
reset tcp dst 18.104.22.168:80
- 10:42 AM Suricata Feature #334: PF_RING bpf support
- The attachment is the patch to support bpf filter.
Like pcap bpf filter, command line value has precedence.
- 10:30 AM Suricata Feature #234: add option disable/enable individual app layer protocol inspection modules
- Victor Julien wrote:
> This would be fairly easy to implement as we can just disable the parser registration for the...
- 03:29 AM Suricata Feature #356 (Closed): PCRE native jit
- pcre >=8.2 support jit already.
So suri can switch to native pcre jit
- 10:56 PM Suricata Feature #352: Switching to message queuing system for output
- ZeroMQ maybe a candidate
Also available in: Atom