- Login: endlessdiy
- Registered on: 02/05/2016
- Last connection: 03/18/2016
- 10:50 AM Suricata Bug #1737: Stats not reset between PCAPs when Suricata runs in socket mode
- I haven't actually confirmed other statistics, but I have solved the pcap_cnt being incorrect by adding the line
- 02:26 PM Suricata Bug #1742: vlan use-for-tracking including Priority in hashing
- PCAP sent via email this morning. Let me know if it is sufficient.
- 08:29 PM Suricata Bug #1742 (Closed): vlan use-for-tracking including Priority in hashing
- I had an issue on my switch until today where some packets entering the switch were getting tagged with Priority 2, a...
- 09:16 AM Suricata Bug #1737 (Closed): Stats not reset between PCAPs when Suricata runs in socket mode
- When running Suricata in Unix Socket mode, stats such as packet count are not reset after each PCAP is scanned. This ...
- 10:33 AM Suricata Feature #1712 (New): multitenancy: 'lite' tenants
- I'm currently using Suricata as a daemon with the unix-socket interface. The #1 purpose for this is starting Suricata...
Also available in: Atom