- Login: jweeks
- Registered on: 01/29/2021
- Last connection: 01/29/2021
- 08:53 PM Suricata Feature #4285 (New): Add an optional "active flow timeout" for long lived flows
- YAF is a flow meter which has a feature whereby every 30minutes a new record is created for a long lived flow.
- 08:42 PM Suricata Feature #4284 (New): Expose (via the flow record log) whether a flow was picked up midstream
- It can be beneficial to know whether a flow record is describing a flow picked up midstream (vs describing a flow whe...
- 08:34 PM Suricata Feature #4283 (New): Configure the proper flow direction if we see the SYN/ACK first
- Even if we didn't see the SYN, we can get an accurate from direction if the first packet is a SYN/ACK, because we kno...
- 08:23 PM Suricata Feature #4282 (New): Ensure that the flags used for the initial TCP packets are saved
- Suricata saves the TCP flags which it sees inside `struct TcpStream_::tcp_flags` but this contains a union of all fla...
- 07:38 PM Suricata Feature #4281 (New): Add a log indicating when all worker threads are able to process packets
- Depending on the configuration used, the time it takes for Suricata to initialize and have worker threads ready to pr...
- 05:25 PM Suricata Feature #4279 (New): Optionally allow hashing truncated files, and a maximum length to hash
- The hash of a truncated file is still valuable information, as is the hash of the first N bytes of a file.
Both of t...
Also available in: Atom