- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/21/2021
- Last connection: 11/22/2022
- 09:28 AM Suricata Support #4661: Why calculate the MD5 value of the file at each packet
- Victor Julien wrote in #note-1:
> The files are processing in streaming mode, so at the end of the file we most like...
- 09:22 AM Suricata Bug #5332 (Feedback): Smb2 can not store files!
- There is a pcap that cannot trigger filestore.
Note: turn on midstream when retesting.
I think the ASYN respon...
- 11:14 AM Suricata Bug #5204 (New): Memory leak caused by ippair processing
- The IPPairGetIPPairFromHash() will increase the ippair->use_cnt by IPPairIncrUsecnt(). Other functions do the same.
- 10:49 AM Suricata Support #4661 (Closed): Why calculate the MD5 value of the file at each packet
- Why is the MD5 of the file calculated in the AppendData function? ...
- 03:33 AM Suricata Bug #4447 (Closed): ipv6 & ftp & passive mode & error
- When the incoming data is "229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||495…
…88|)", an Incomplete error will be generated...
- 03:57 AM Suricata Bug #3728: ftp file extraction failure
- Yes, here is a sample.
We are solving this problem. A plan has been realized, and the test results are good so far.
- 02:26 AM Suricata Bug #4348 (Closed): ftp: "g_expectation_data_id" and "g_expectation_id" in AppLayerExpectationHandle function
- Why use "g_expectation_id" in FlowGetStorageById() and "g_expectation_data_id" in FlowSetStorageById()? This caused F...
Also available in: Atom