- Registered on: 03/10/2016
- Last connection: 11/17/2018
- 01:21 AM Suricata Feature #2561: Add possibility for smtp raw extraction
- replaced by https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3455
- 12:41 AM Suricata Feature #2563: Add dump of all headers in http eve-log
- v3 https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3548
- 09:03 AM Suricata Revision bce7c2dd: eve/http: add tx->request_port_number as http_port
- Add the port specified in the hostname (if any) to the http object in
eve. The port may be different from the dest_po...
- 09:35 AM Suricata Revision 55b14f37: decode: set pktlen of decode handler to uint32
- Change the decode handler signature to increase the size of its decode
handler, from uint16 to uint32. This is necess...
- 02:15 PM Suricata Revision f32cc6ca: detect: fix fileext and filename negated match
- fix bug in fileext and filename preventing negated match to work
correctly. Previously, negated fileext (such as !"ph...
- 01:13 PM Suricata Feature #2563 (New): Add dump of all headers in http eve-log
- A patch adding a list of json objects with the list of HTTP headers encountered for that transaction in the two objec...
- 12:50 PM Suricata Feature #2562 (Closed): Add http_port in http eve-log if specified in the hostname
- This proposed patch adds a single element in a http json object, adding the port to the "http" object with the key "h...
- 08:48 AM Suricata Bug #2555 (Resolved): Ensure strings in eve-log are json-encodable
- 06:40 PM Suricata Feature #2561 (New): Add possibility for smtp raw extraction
- It may be useful to store a whole email, in raw format, as part of an SMTP extracted file.
The proposed feature ad...
- 11:32 AM Suricata Revision bf4398b1: output-json: ensure string is json-encodable
- Substitute json_string with SCJsonString custom function.
SCJsonString will ensure string passed is json-encodable (u...
Also available in: Atom