- Registered on: 03/10/2016
- Last connection: 11/17/2018
- 11:20 AM Suricata Feature #2561: Add possibility for smtp raw extraction
- I think this would be a different thing. Here, we just treat the whole SMTP flow as a unique blob, and store everythi...
- 01:21 AM Suricata Feature #2561: Add possibility for smtp raw extraction
- replaced by https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3455
- 12:41 AM Suricata Feature #2563: Add dump of all headers in http eve-log
- v3 https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/3548
- 01:13 PM Suricata Feature #2563 (Assigned): Add dump of all headers in http eve-log
- A patch adding a list of json objects with the list of HTTP headers encountered for that transaction in the two objec...
- 12:50 PM Suricata Feature #2562 (Closed): Add http_port in http eve-log if specified in the hostname
- This proposed patch adds a single element in a http json object, adding the port to the "http" object with the key "h...
- 08:48 AM Suricata Bug #2555 (Resolved): Ensure strings in eve-log are json-encodable
- 06:40 PM Suricata Feature #2561 (New): Add possibility for smtp raw extraction
- It may be useful to store a whole email, in raw format, as part of an SMTP extracted file.
The proposed feature ad...
- 06:07 AM Suricata Bug #2558 (Closed): negated fileext and filename do not work as expected
- A bug in detect-fileext and detect-filename modules prevent the negated versions of the two matchers from working cor...
- 12:52 PM Suricata Bug #2555 (Closed): Ensure strings in eve-log are json-encodable
- Halfway between bug and feature.
In our current code any binary data would make function json_string fail. In case...
- 03:01 PM Suricata Feature #2416 (Closed): Increase XFF coverage to files and http log
Also available in: Atom