- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/12/2021
- Last connection: 03/08/2022
- 02:31 AM Suricata Bug #5201 (Closed): content:"22 2 22"; is parsed without error
- This should probably cause suricata to freak out. It was a rule bug in 2035512 and according to @bmurphy even snort t...
- 12:56 AM Suricata Bug #5183 (Closed): TLS Handshake Fragments not Reassembled
- TLS handshakes can be sent in multiple TLS frames. This is because the handshakes can be larger than the max size of ...
- 01:13 AM Suricata Documentation #5030: Documentation bugs for endswith, distance, within
- "The relationship established between /resp_ and .txt by using the distance keyword is critical to this rules inspect...
- 12:52 AM Suricata Documentation #5030: Documentation bugs for endswith, distance, within
- Here are the locations and sids for all such rules, hope it helps!
- 02:22 AM Suricata Documentation #5030 (In Progress): Documentation bugs for endswith, distance, within
- Documentation says: "endswith cannot be mixed with offset, within or distance for the same pattern."
- 11:47 PM Suricata Bug #4657 (New): SSLv2 app-layer detection patterns incorrectly registered
- The SSLv2 record format starts with 2 byte length, then it has a 1 byte
message-type field set to |01| for the clien...
Also available in: Atom