- Login: lukas.sismis
- Registered on: 06/02/2021
- Last connection: 08/11/2022
- 03:01 PM Suricata Task #5560: dpdk: Design a test-case for Suricata running as a secondary process
- So far, the current implementation can be found at:
- 02:57 PM Suricata Task #5560: dpdk: Design a test-case for Suricata running as a secondary process
- The proposed architecture for the IPS test case is as shown in the attached picture. The IDS test case would terminat...
- 01:59 PM Suricata Task #5560 (New): dpdk: Design a test-case for Suricata running as a secondary process
- Suggest how to test Suricata running as a secondary process (further called secondary mode) while receiving packets t...
- 12:13 PM Suricata Bug #5553 (New): dpdk: Packets with invalid checksums are not counted in DPDK capture mode
- In the Suricata closing phase, Suricata outputs a number of packets with invalid checksums - DPDK counter has this co...
- 06:31 AM Suricata Documentation #5511 (In Progress): userguide: add subsection about setting up Suri in IPS mode with DPDK
- 06:30 AM Suricata Optimization #5400: dpdk: allow specifying of `rss_hf` flags in config
- PR: https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/7854
- 07:19 AM Suricata Bug #5368: bypass: Memory leak of some flow bypass objects.
- PR submitted.
- 06:38 PM Suricata Bug #5368: bypass: Memory leak of some flow bypass objects.
- Probably a better function to use the snippet would be @MoveToWorkQueue()@ but that did not help either.
I am usin...
- 06:29 PM Suricata Bug #5368 (Closed): bypass: Memory leak of some flow bypass objects.
- During my bypass testing, I've come across this memory leak.
I had set up Suricata with address sanitizers and an X...
- 10:22 AM Suricata Feature #5203 (New): dpdk: implement primary app for Suricata secondary mode
- The goal is to create a new example application that would act as a primary application and would pass received packe...
Also available in: Atom