- Login: lukas.sismis
- Registered on: 06/02/2021
- Last connection: 12/19/2022
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team||12/15/2021|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team||12/15/2021|
- 12:38 PM Suricata Feature #5849 (New): dpdk: add virtio-pmd support
- In cloud and virtualized environments, virtio-pmd is generally used to receive packets.
This can enable usage of Sur...
- 04:29 PM Suricata Task #5840 (New): dpdk: Design test cases for DPDK capture interface
- This should be focused on something like integration and performance testing where Suricata is tested in various depl...
- 04:23 PM Suricata Feature #5839 (New): dpdk: power saving mode
- In DPDK, Suricata keeps polling the NIC for new packets. This keeps CPU at 100% all the time even with low traffic.
- 04:20 PM Suricata Feature #5838 (New): dpdk: NIC encapsulation stripping
- Possibly an experiment, especially aimed at IDS setups, where Suricata is not interested in encapsulation inspection....
- 03:44 PM Suricata Documentation #5837 (New): Unify documentation of command-line parameters
- Currently, Suricata command line parameters are documented in the Sphinx docs and in the help message (with @-h@ para...
- 04:10 PM Suricata Bug #5706: app-layer-htp: Condition depending on enabled IPS mode never true
- @vjulien yes, this is also in 6. Adding a label "Needs backport to 6.0" and will start working on it.
- 01:45 PM Suricata Bug #5793: decode: Padded packet to minimal Ethernet length marked with invalid length event (6.0.x backport)
- Backport PR in https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/8490
- 02:13 PM Suricata Bug #5793: decode: Padded packet to minimal Ethernet length marked with invalid length event (6.0.x backport)
- Waits for a merge of
- 07:30 AM Suricata Feature #5803 (In Progress): github-ci: Add netmap as a Github Action
- Implement new Github Action that builds Suricata with netmap support enabled.
- 07:01 AM Suricata Bug #5553 (In Review): dpdk: Packets with invalid checksums are not counted in DPDK capture mode
- In review:
Also available in: Atom