- Login: Aransentin
- Registered on: 08/18/2016
- Last connection: 12/15/2017
- 03:34 AM Suricata Bug #1866: Fragmented unix_dgram output
- Since suricata now uses send() on Unix sockets, this bug is no longer an issue.
- 09:05 AM Suricata Bug #1887 (Closed): pcap-log sets snaplen to -1
- When dumping packets with pcap-log, suricata sets the snaplen to -1:
- 08:23 AM Suricata Bug #1866 (Closed): Fragmented unix_dgram output
- I am reading EVE-alerts from a Unix datagram socket. When alerts are large enough – 4096 bytes or more – they get spl...
Also available in: Atom