- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/19/2011
- Last connection: 11/26/2013
Reported issues: 6
- 05:11 AM Suricata Bug #1042 (Closed): Can't match "emailAddress" field in tls.subject and tls.issuerdn
- This rule:
@alert tls $EXTERNAL_NET any -> $HOME_NET any (msg:"RDG possible Upatre Downloader SSL certificate emai...
- 04:24 AM Suricata Bug #989: Segfault in HTPStateGetTxCnt after a few minutes
- Looks good - I've been running rev a26243a since yesterday afternoon, monitoring ~1Gb/s with no crashes (and slow mem...
- 12:30 PM Suricata Bug #989 (Closed): Segfault in HTPStateGetTxCnt after a few minutes
- I tried Suricata git - 2.0dev (rev 2f4e11b) - on the night of the 30th September on one of our networks.
- 04:27 AM Suricata Revision a5f948f4: Fix missing timestamps in some flavours of PF_RING
- 06:14 PM Suricata Bug #459: PF_RING 5.3.1 SVN changes to pfring_open()
- PF_RING 5.4.0 has now been released. I got segfaults with the above patch (though I thought I had it working with an ...
- 08:23 AM Suricata Bug #459 (Closed): PF_RING 5.3.1 SVN changes to pfring_open()
- pfring.h in SVN (PF_RING 5.3.1) now has:...
- 02:14 AM Suricata Revision 2aa04add: Fix PF_RING BPF filter availability check
- 04:28 AM Suricata Revision 8b81063f: http log: Add extended information
- 05:04 PM Suricata Bug #304 (Closed): PF_RING missing alerts that PF_RING-enabled libpcap matches
- I've updated to the latest stable PF_RING 4.7.1, and Suricata git-master (plus my patch for extra fields in http.log)...
- 12:56 PM Suricata Bug #298: Missing stats for PF_RING autofp runmode
- It looks like it does update the stats on exit; here's part of stats.log from a run with "threads: 4"...
Also available in: Atom