- Login: mstone
- Registered on: 01/30/2017
- Last connection: 05/26/2020
- 03:29 PM Suricata Bug #2723: dns v2 json output should always set top-level rrtype in responses
- Jason Ish wrote:
> So like this:
> Notice the "rrtype" after "rrname" before the authorities....
- 01:46 PM Suricata Feature #2724 (Rejected): extract-urls in email mime decoder increasingly obsolete
- If app-layer.protocols.smtp.mime.extract-urls is set to yes in suricata.yaml, only URLs beginning with http:// are ex...
- 01:40 PM Suricata Bug #2723 (Closed): dns v2 json output should always set top-level rrtype in responses
- Currently the v2 dns json doesn't set dns.rrtype, and instead relies on dns.answers[n].rrtype. This suffices in the c...
- 09:29 AM Suricata Bug #2306: suricata 4 deadlocks during failed output log reopening
- I think I may have identified the problem. gdb backtrace includes this:...
- 08:19 AM Suricata Bug #2306 (Closed): suricata 4 deadlocks during failed output log reopening
- I've observed a consistent pattern of behavior in which after some period of operation suricata 4 will stop respondin...
- 08:07 AM Suricata Documentation #2266: no documentation for file-store-waldo
- Looking back, my initial impression was confused and then I misread the program logic. The file-store-waldo configura...
- 10:02 AM Suricata Documentation #2266 (New): no documentation for file-store-waldo
- suricata.yaml.in includes a "waldo" line, but that seems to be ignored unless there is a "file-store-waldo: yes" line...
- 01:56 PM Suricata Bug #2012 (Closed): dns.log does not log unanswered queries
- With a minimal suricata.yaml file:...
Also available in: Atom