New suricata v100 and git 25jul segfault with b2g/b3g lowest
Im found a new segfault on suricata, ok simply reproduce, edit suricata.yaml and modify:
- b2g: # or b3g
- hash_size: low
+ hash_size: lowest
Results segfault after ...stage 3... Log.
- Due date set to 08/25/2010
- Assignee set to OISF Dev
- Target version set to 1.0.2
- Estimated time set to 3.00 h
The issue here is that while the hash sizes change, the actual hash function stays the same.
- Due date changed from 08/25/2010 to 09/15/2010
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Victor Julien
- Target version changed from 1.0.2 to 1.1beta1
Working on a fix. Will go into 1.0.3.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time deleted (
Fixed in my local tree. Will push that out soon. Thanks for the report rmkml.
Also available in: Atom