support for network service header (NSH)
First part would be a dedicated protocol parser for NSH.
Second part would be to have some sort of integration within the engine based on the metainformation we receive from the NSH. One example might be deciding which tenant to use.
Another option for inline mode would be to add a flag to the packet that has been analyzed so another hop can investigate it.
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
For this ticket we will need actual use cases with pcaps and a description of the expected outcome.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Parent task deleted (
- Related to Task #3288: Suricon 2019 brainstorm added
- Status changed from Feedback to In Review
- Assignee changed from Community Ticket to Carl Smith
- Target version changed from TBD to 7.0rc1
- Status changed from In Review to Closed
Also available in: Atom