Support AF_XDP capture method
A new capture method has been recently introduced in Linux. Named AF_XDP, it allows to capture the traffic with a kernel bypass. This limit the cost of the capture in term of CPU cycle.
2 (2 open — 0 closed)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Eric Leblond
- Target version set to TBD
Set target to TBD as we are waiting for the kernel to provide us with timestamp support.
- Parent task deleted (
- Related to Task #3288: Suricon 2019 brainstorm added
- Related to Task #4097: Suricon 2020 brainstorm added
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
Also available in: Atom