smb: post-GAP file tx handling
As #3399 but for file transactions.
File transactions are handled separately, as they can deal with GAPs to some extend. However if we don't see records belonging to a file transaction after a GAP, it may never get closed.
Idea now is to give these transactions a timestamp after a GAP, and then remove them after a timeout.
- Related to Bug #3399: smb: post-GAP some transactions never close added
- Related to Bug #3375: Tracking: file tracking/inspection performance issues added
- Related to Bug #3425: nfs: post-GAP file tx handling added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Copied to Bug #3452: smb: post-GAP file tx handling (4.1.x) added
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Label deleted (
- Related to Bug #3699: smb: post-GAP file handling added
Also available in: Atom