failed to hit a signature with option --simulate-ips
I have a pcap trace which can hit my signature with the configurations in the attachment in IDS mode.
But the same trace failed to hit the same signature with the same configuration in IPS mode.
Is it by design or a bug?
How to reproduce:
1. uncompress the tar.gz to /home/inline-test, make sure all files are under /home/inline-test
2. cd /home/inline-test
3. ntd-ids -c ./suricata.yaml -r ./1flowB.pcap, and we can see eve logs.
4. ntd-ids -c ./suricata.yaml -r ./1flowB.pcap --simulate-ips, and we can't see any eve logs.
Updated by Victor Julien over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Community Ticket to Victor Julien
- Target version set to 7.0.0-beta1
Updated by Victor Julien 7 months ago
- Target version changed from 7.0.0-beta1 to 8.0.0-beta1