smb: support multi-stream file transfers
The issue in #4842 is caused by files being transferred over multiple TCP connections in parallel. This is something we should support properly.
- Related to Bug #4842: smb: excessive memory use during file transfer added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Philippe Antoine
- Target version set to 7.0.0-beta1
Can you have a look at what this would take?
Could you share a pcap with me ?
- Status changed from Assigned to In Review
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 7.0.0-beta1 to 8.0.0-beta1
- Status changed from In Review to In Progress
- Blocked by Bug #5770: smb: no consistency check between NBSS length and length field for some SMB operations added
Also available in: Atom