- Registered on: 01/25/2018
- Last connection: 06/06/2019
- 02:01 PM Suricata Task #2920: syzbot addition to QA
- As far as I know, syzbot is designed for kernel only.
If it is not the case, it certainly looks good, considering th...
- 01:51 PM Suricata Feature #2312: http: parsing for async streams
- > Currently the parser requires traffic from both sides to be useful/effective.
How so ?
From my experience of th...
- 03:02 PM Suricata Bug #3009 (Closed): Fixes warning about size of integers in string formats
- Found by compiler Apple LLVM version 10.0.0 (clang-1000.11.45.5)
- 02:30 PM Suricata Feature #1010: dns fuzzer
- What is expected here ?
Signatures to recognize the use of this tool ?
Or is this for continuous integration.
- 02:13 PM Suricata Bug #849: Not alerting on invalid http request Content-Length
- To me, the content length should now be handled fine after https://github.com/OISF/libhtp/commit/c0c87b4c560aae3850c7...
- 01:56 PM Suricata Bug #635: Some keywords missing in list-keyword command
- One solution may be to add a test that will do a diff between the output of `suricata --list-keyword` and `grep strca...
- 01:48 PM Suricata Bug #608: engine address parsing issue with negation
- That would make the list order dependent which is not the case right now.
So, I do not know if the expected behavior...
- 01:22 PM Suricata Optimization #573: reduce allocs in signature parsing
- How can we reproduce the logs you quoted ?
- 12:09 PM Suricata Feature #1576: http: byte-range support
- My understanding is the following :
We now log the byte-range but we would like suricata to handle the complete file...
- 09:08 AM Suricata Bug #2786: make install-full does not install some source events rules
- I reproduced this on MacOS with latest version.
It looks to me that this bug appears on systems where suricata updat...
Also available in: Atom