- Login: catenacyber
- Registered on: 01/25/2018
- Last connection: 07/23/2021
|Suricata||Developer, OISF Team||12/05/2018|
|Suricata-Update||Developer, OISF Team||12/05/2018|
- 07:55 PM Suricata Bug #4171 (Closed): Failed assert in TCPProtoDetectCheckBailConditions size_ts > 1000000UL
- 03:25 PM Suricata Bug #3323: ipv6 evasions
- For parasite6, ie the IPv6 version of an ARP cache poisoning, we could have an alert if we see 2 packets @icmpv6.type...
- 07:50 AM Suricata Bug #4273: protodetect: SEGV due to NULL ptr deref
- Oh, but I see @flags=41@ in the stack trace, that means @STREAM_START | STREAM_MIDSTREAM@ but no @STREAM_DEPTH@
- 08:38 AM Suricata Bug #3323: ipv6 evasions
- flood advertise6 is interesting.
It is a pure DOS : just send many spoofed messages so that Suricata allocates many ...
- 08:06 AM Suricata Bug #3323: ipv6 evasions
- So, global status :
- covert send6 : S-V PR https://github.com/OISF/suricata-verify/pull/518
- denial6-1, 2, 3, 4, 7 ...
- 07:54 AM Suricata Bug #3323: ipv6 evasions
- That comment about dos new ipv6 goes also for fake mldrouter advertise
- 07:49 AM Suricata Bug #3323: ipv6 evasions
- I do not understand the Chiron attack.
dos new ipv6 is about spoofing. The way to detect this would be to have a r...
- 03:21 PM Suricata Bug #3323: ipv6 evasions
- So, here is what I gather from denial6-6
> It detects the denial6-6 attack that Suricata missed and wa...
- 07:55 AM Suricata Task #4067: http2: overload existing http keywords to support http/2
- After https://github.com/OISF/suricata/pull/6183
There will be the following questions where we want the opinion of ...
- 04:13 PM Suricata Bug #4273: protodetect: SEGV due to NULL ptr deref
- It looks to me that to trigger this bug, we need :
- a gat at the stream start
- reach the stream depth
- and @Che...
Also available in: Atom