Task #4773: research: IPS behavior wrt resource limits
ips: midstream: add "exception policy" for midstream
Needs backport to 6.0
Allow a policy to specified for midstream connections. This should include the typical fail open to fail closed options.
A grace period after startup may need to be part of this, so that a sensor restart doesn't automatically apply to all open connections right way. The grace period should also be allowed to 0 (disabled).
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Feature #5469: rules: expose per flow stream.midstream setting to the rule language added
- Assignee changed from OISF Dev to Juliana Fajardini Reichow
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Label Needs backport to 6.0 added
- Copied to Feature #5500: ips: midstream: add "exception policy" for midstream (6.0.x backport) added
- Status changed from In Progress to In Review
- Status changed from In Review to Resolved
- Target version changed from TBD to 7.0.0-beta1
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom