- Login: cy_kei
- Registered on: 04/12/2017
- Last connection: 04/14/2018
- 04:45 AM Suricata Feature #2343: Add "flush" command to unix socket
- I've tested some scenarios in order to understand the behavior.
First I want to explain my test setup:
In order t...
- 11:21 AM Suricata Feature #2343 (New): Add "flush" command to unix socket
- If network data is not sent continuously onto a live traffic capturing interface it can be, that some flow informatio...
- 11:09 AM Suricata Feature #2342 (New): Write PCAP files directly to Unix Socket
- In addition to the current behavior of the unix socket interface where PCAP files can be registered for processing by...
- 04:29 AM Suricata Optimization #2272: Analyze DNS response if query is not present
- My suggestion would be that single sided DNS should work if, in the "stream" section of the configuration, "midstream...
- 03:47 PM Suricata Optimization #2272 (Assigned): Analyze DNS response if query is not present
- A DNS event should be logged in the eve.json file if the DNS response is available in the packet stream only (meaning...
- 09:18 AM Suricata Bug #2094 (New): luajit: SCFlowvarGet always returns null
- Scenario: I want to manipulate a flow variable that I've extracted with a PCRE with a Lua script. Whenever I call the...
Also available in: Atom