- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/16/2017
- Last connection: 02/19/2020
- 08:21 PM Suricata Bug #2423 (Resolved): Suricata 4.0.3 and Napatech crashing
- This was very difficult to reproduce and debug. We were finally able to reproduce it as follows:
1. Input the a...
- 10:56 AM Suricata Feature #2818: Napatech Bypass support
- Yes. We had some delays, but I'm working on final debugging now. I expect to be submitting pull requests in the nex...
- 04:19 PM Suricata Feature #3122: action missing in packet delivered in Bypass Callback
- I've attached a file that I use. However, this can be observed using any rule/traffic combination that triggers the ...
- 07:29 PM Suricata Feature #3122 (Feedback): action missing in packet delivered in Bypass Callback
- When the bypass callback is made to the capture method as the result of a rule, the packet structure delivered in the...
- 07:46 PM Suricata Bug #2986 (Closed): stream bypass not making callback as expected
- I've been testing the bypass callback in the Napatech capture method. This callback works well when using the bypass...
- 07:21 PM Suricata Feature #2818 (New): Napatech Bypass support
- Enable Suricata's bypass/shunting capability when used on Napatech's Flowdirector software.
- 08:30 PM Suricata Feature #2766 (Closed): Simplified Napatech Configuration
- Add option to automatically configure Napatech host buffers and NUMA nodes without having to run NTPL code external t...
- 10:11 AM Suricata Feature #2152: Packet and Drop Counters for Napatech
- A new PR https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2830 was created to address comments from review.
- 05:24 PM Suricata Feature #2152: Packet and Drop Counters for Napatech
- Pull request with changes submitted: [[https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2788]]
- 03:25 PM Suricata Feature #2152 (Closed): Packet and Drop Counters for Napatech
- Add packet and drop counters when working with Napatech hardware. There will be one set of counters for each Napatec...
Also available in: Atom