- Login: nprice
- Registered on: 12/18/2017
- Last connection: 06/21/2020
- 06:09 PM Suricata Bug #3747: bsize needs to err upon non possible matching conditions (5.0.x)
- Pretty new to this part of the codebase but I have a quick fix in place at https://github.com/DominoTree/suricata/com...
- 03:31 PM Suricata Optimization #3524: Remove unsafe Rust code for ALPROTO_X constants
- Think I've got everything sorted except the header cross-dependencies - once that's done I'll run the test suites and...
- 08:19 PM Suricata Optimization #3524: Remove unsafe Rust code for ALPROTO_X constants
- Got started on this - moved the enum to Rust and am exporting it with cbindgen
Looks like there are a few "cyclic ...
- 08:24 AM Suricata Bug #2437: rust/dns: Core Dump with malformed traffic
- Haven't been able to get one thus far because I only have a four-hour window and this happened overnight, but I'm goi...
- 07:54 AM Suricata Bug #2437: rust/dns: Core Dump with malformed traffic
- Forgot to add, this is 4.0.3
- 07:52 AM Suricata Bug #2437 (Closed): rust/dns: Core Dump with malformed traffic
- Experiencing a panic with malformed DNS traffic. Here's the relevant trace data. Looking at dns.rs, nothing really j...
- 10:43 AM Suricata Bug #2397: Call to panic()! macro in Rust NFS decoder causes crash on malformed NFS traffic
- 10:38 AM Suricata Bug #2397 (Closed): Call to panic()! macro in Rust NFS decoder causes crash on malformed NFS traffic
- Suricata should not panic when encountering malformed traffic.
- 10:42 AM Suricata-Update Bug #2372 (Closed): Non-deterministic behavior when encountering duplicated SIDs
- Long story short, because suricata-update reads commented-out rules in addition to normal rules, things get really we...
Also available in: Atom