- Login: mats
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/11/2012
- Last connection: 01/28/2020
- 06:30 PM Suricata Feature #3293: eve: per thread output files
- Jeff Lucovsky wrote:
> @mats Will you be able to work on this issue? If not, I'd be happy to pick it up.
- 09:46 PM Suricata Bug #3162 (Closed): TLS Lua output does not work without TLS log
- It seems that the TLS Lua output logger is not registered, causing it to not work unless TLS log is enabled. This wil...
- 01:18 PM Suricata Bug #2907 (Closed): Sometimes TLS Logs are missing
- 01:18 PM Suricata Bug #2907 (Resolved): Sometimes TLS Logs are missing
- I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for letting me know that it solved your problem :)
- 08:50 AM Suricata Bug #2907: Sometimes TLS Logs are missing
- I took a look at the pcap's and it seems that most of them have packets with invalid checksums. They might have been ...
- 04:45 PM Suricata Bug #2762: SSLv3 - AddressSanitizer heap-buffer-overflow
- I have confirmed that I can replicate the bug. I'll take a closer look as soon as possible.
- 11:57 AM Suricata Feature #2698: hassh and hasshServer for ssh fingerprinting
- The JA3 equivalent for SSH is called hassh (and hasshServer for JA3s):
- 10:04 PM Suricata Feature #2684: Add JA3S
- Preview implemented in:
- 05:46 PM Suricata Feature #2670: tls_cert sticky buffer
- Of course, Victor! :)
- 08:40 PM Suricata Optimization #2592: document ssl_version keyword
- I'll take this one.
Also available in: Atom