- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/11/2012
- Last connection: 03/10/2017
- Suricata (Developer, 06/24/2014)
- 03:29 AM Suricata Feature #2062 (New): tls: reimplement tls.fingerprint
- Reimplement tls.fingerprint as mpm keyword.
- 01:14 AM Suricata Feature #2061 (New): lua: get timestamps from flow
- Add lua function to get timestamps from flow as epoch.
Should work something like SCPacketTimestamp, but should ge...
- 07:20 AM Suricata Bug #2050: TLS rule mixes up server and client certificates
- Submitted pull requests  to fix the bug.
- 06:50 AM Suricata Bug #2050: TLS rule mixes up server and client certificates
- I can confirm that I've managed to reproduce the bug with the pcap you sent.
- 05:05 AM Suricata Bug #2050: TLS rule mixes up server and client certificates
- I think I just located the bug, but I will have to do some more testing before I can confirm this.
- 04:40 AM Suricata Bug #2050: TLS rule mixes up server and client certificates
- Is it possible for you to recreate this, capture a pcap of the traffic and share it? You can share it privately if yo...
- 05:02 AM Suricata Feature #2046 (New): Support custom file permissions per logger
- It would be useful to be able to set more fine grained file permissions for the loggers.
- 02:58 AM Suricata Revision 285b5662: doc: add documentation for TlsGetCertSerial Lua function
- 02:58 AM Suricata Revision ee9f822b: doc: add documentation for tls_cert_serial keyword
- 02:57 AM Suricata Revision d6508e64: detect: add (mpm) keyword tls_cert_serial
- Match on TLS certificate serial number using tls_cert_serial
alert tls any any -> any any (msg:"TLS c...
Also available in: Atom