- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/11/2012
- Last connection: 01/18/2019
- 04:45 PM Suricata Bug #2762: SSLv3 - AddressSanitizer heap-buffer-overflow
- I have confirmed that I can replicate the bug. I'll take a closer look as soon as possible.
- 11:57 AM Suricata Feature #2698: hassh and hasshServer for ssh fingerprinting
- The JA3 equivalent for SSH is called hassh (and hasshServer for JA3s):
- 10:04 PM Suricata Feature #2684: Add JA3S
- Preview implemented in:
- 05:46 PM Suricata Feature #2670: tls_cert sticky buffer
- Of course, Victor! :)
- 08:40 PM Suricata Optimization #2592: document ssl_version keyword
- I'll take this one.
- 06:47 PM Suricata Optimization #2591: document ssh keywords
- I'll document this one.
- 04:04 PM Suricata Feature #2192: JA3 TLS client fingerprinting
- JA3 looks cool. It would probably not be that much job to add it. I'll be willing to implement it. I'm thinking:
- 02:31 AM Suricata Feature #2011: eve.alert: print outside IP addresses on alerts on traffic inside tunnels
- Implemented in https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2566
- 02:29 AM Suricata Feature #1998: eve.tls: custom TLS logging
- Implemented in https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2580
- 02:28 AM Suricata Feature #2006: tls: decode certificate serial number
- Implemented in https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/pull/2589
Also available in: Atom