- Login: jackejiang
- Registered on: 06/13/2018
- Last connection: 05/05/2019
- 04:17 PM Suricata Feature #2964 (Closed): Near real time flow log
- Currently the flows are only logged when it's timed out. It's not enough for real time monitoring. Could suricata rep...
- 10:35 AM Suricata Bug #2576 (Closed): filemd5 is not fired in some cases when there are invalid packets
- Run suricata using below command with the attachment:
suricata -r ./temp1.pcap -c /etc/suricata/suricata.yaml
- 10:31 AM Suricata Bug #2516: Dead lock caused by unix command register-tenant
I tested and can confirm...
- 08:40 AM Suricata Bug #2518: Tenant rules reload completely broken in 4.x.x
- suricatasc hangs? It's much like the issue I described in https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/2516. Suri...
- 02:34 AM Suricata Bug #2518: Tenant rules reload completely broken in 4.x.x
- There's some misunderstandings. I thought it's the crash issue described in https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org...
- 04:39 AM Suricata Bug #2518: Tenant rules reload completely broken in 4.x.x
- BTW, I do think the unix commands for multi tenancy are broken. There are some other issues when use theses commands.
- 03:47 AM Suricata Bug #2518: Tenant rules reload completely broken in 4.x.x
- I encountered the same issue. Could you check the value of multi-detect.default in the configuration file? In my cas...
- 02:46 AM Suricata Bug #2516: Dead lock caused by unix command register-tenant
- All the information is below. However, they may not related to the issue. I reviewed the codes, and it may be caused ...
- 10:14 AM Suricata Bug #2516 (Closed): Dead lock caused by unix command register-tenant
1, run suricata in multi tenants mode
2, use suricatasc to send a command "register-tenant 2 /etc/suricata/t...
Also available in: Atom